Showing 21 to 40 of 50
21. Posted: Sun 30th Aug 2009 18:20 BST
What if somehow we all knew each other?
Half Nintendo Life moderator, half duck, all awesome!
Feeling mad? Wanna play a game? Then click here!
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
22. Posted: Sun 30th Aug 2009 22:04 BST
Zero, zip and err... well none, you get the idea....well, at least as far as I know
Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720
23. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 02:28 BST
@Iz2009 - creepy
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
24. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 02:29 BST
I don't even know if you people are people....People.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
25. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 02:34 BST
My dog has an account. Does he count?
26. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 02:36 BST
27. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 02:39 BST
You shouldn't have done that.
28. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 03:39 BST
I know nobody in person.
29. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 03:43 BST
I don't know anyone, but I know where you all live!
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
30. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 03:45 BST
Actually, now that I think about it, my brother is (or was) on this site. Haven't seen him in a while, though.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
31. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 03:50 BST
Who Are You?
32. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 03:56 BST
None but then again I'm not allowed outside of my parent's basement.
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
33. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 03:59 BST
Yup, that would make it a little bit harder to meet people.
34. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 04:07 BST
Yeah. My dog's name is Buttercup. She got mad one day and slammed the door. It turns out that the computer told her that she was a boy. You know. "You got male!"
35. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 04:24 BST
Almost as bad a translation as "All your base are belong to us".
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
36. Posted: Mon 31st Aug 2009 13:03 BST
I barely know myself much less any of you peeps
Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker
37. Posted: Tue 1st Sep 2009 02:56 BST
I've been watching you for some time now (you know who you are), and honestly, I don't think ladies underwear suits you one bit. I'm telling your mom.
A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.
38. Posted: Tue 1st Sep 2009 02:58 BST
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.
39. Posted: Tue 1st Sep 2009 12:31 BST
zero as far as I'm aware...I do live in fear that one day I'll be accosted on the street by someone on the forum and have to flee for my life!
Edited on Tue 1st September, 2009 @ 12:31 by Sean_Aaron
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
40. Posted: Tue 1st Sep 2009 12:35 BST
No one because Im from Portugal.
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!