Forums

Topic: How many e-mail addresses are you currently using and how long have you had them?

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

One for each of my alter-egos.

Only 47?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2010 wrote:

Only 47?

For my alter-egos.

Add up my alter-ego's alter-egos and you're getting up in the several hundreds.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

jangonov

Oddly, one of her alter-ego's alter-egos is the same person as Pheonix Sage.

Edited on by jangonov

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

Pheonix Sage? The mistress of typos?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Macaronius

I own a Yahoo account, which I use most often. Plus, I have a Gmail account, but it's infested with spam and I haven't used it in about 2 years.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

R-L-A-George

Protozone wrote:

I own a Yahoo account, which I use most often. Plus, I have a Gmail account, but it's infested with spam and I haven't used it in about 2 years.

So is my Gmail, I told my mom, I say this in a tiny exaderated voice→ Yahoo has that to.back to normal→..Says my mom. The thing is my Ymail does not get as much spam because its newer

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

cheapogamer4life

PhoenixFarron wrote:

One for each of my alter-egos.

wow 47
I guess that would suck if your alter egos would have changed right in the middle of you reading one of your e-mails. How confusing would that be?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.