Forums

Topic: How do you like your steaks and other kinds of meat cooked?

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

LzWinky

my_point_is wrote:

braised pork chops are lovely, give them a try. if you don`t eat pork, lamb chops can be used as a good substitute.
i love roast chicken, kentucky fried is good too.
lemon sole and hoki are my favourite fish. coated in either batter or bread crumb.

Not a big fan of lamb

Lamb is too bland for me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Aviator

Medium rare for beef. No questions.

My fish has to be cooked, and for everything else, if the meat is falling off the bone then it's good.

Lordlz wrote:

Not a big fan of lamb

Lamb is too bland for me

You're dead to me.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Dizzy_Boy

Lordlz wrote:

my_point_is wrote:

braised pork chops are lovely, give them a try. if you don`t eat pork, lamb chops can be used as a good substitute.
i love roast chicken, kentucky fried is good too.
lemon sole and hoki are my favourite fish. coated in either batter or bread crumb.

Not a big fan of lamb

Lamb is too bland for me

have you tried mutton. that`s the meat from an adult sheep, it has more flavour to it, but it needs to be cooked properly or it goes chewy and horrible.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Aviator

Duck > Everything else.

Also Crocodile is pretty nice.

The problem I have with most meat, is it is absolutely shocking when overcooked. That's my biggest gripe with BBQs, they're unable to keep meat moist and it just dries it out really fast.
but seriously duck is amazing.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Aviator

I like duck.

I dislike people that don't eat duck.

CUTE DELICIOUS DUCKLINGS. YOU MONSTER.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

sykotek

To those who have mentioned that they like having their steaks well done...seriously, please...just stop eating meat now, you're obviously not doing it right.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

XXITheWorld

My perfect Steak is well-cooked on a fine, 1 mm layer on the outside and completely red inside

Untitled

Blue rare or rare

Edited on by XXITheWorld

XXITheWorld

Magi

If I'm cooking a steak, I prefer it Medium Well; At a restaurant, I prefer it Well Done (because it always comes out Medium Well at best). I prefer my grilled hotdogs juicey on the inside but blackened on the outside. Barbecue chicken is best when juicy inside and slightly blackened on the outside. Unfortunately, cooking chicken this way tends to burn off some of the sweetness from the sauce, but I can always add more.

Magi

Kagamine

i like it medium well. I've tried it rare and didn't like it, and well done was just... it didnt taste right...

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

misswliu81

i like all my meats to be well done

misswliu81

TeeJay

I'm surprised at the amount of people here who like their steak bloody or charred. (Rare or Well Done) Both ways kinda gross me out.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Malkeor

Usually Medium-Well for me.
Sometimes Well Done if I want some extra hair on my chest.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

retired_account

Medium well for me too, unless it's a burger, in which I case I like it well done.

retired_account

Splat

Well done.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.