Forums

Topic: how do you read books?

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

KarrotMan

I will read anything just as long as it keeps me interested for more than 10 minutes. I tend to not care about the form of medium, not much of a book worm tbh.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

shinesprite

With my eyes, from left to right, beginning to end.

shinesprite

Sean_Aaron

I cannot see comics being worthwhile in electronic form as long as they're limited by the size of the e-reader, but for text I prefer the convenience, space-savings and cost-savings of the electronic format. I belong to a book group and when I can I buy an electronic version and read it on my iPhone using the Kindle or iBooks app.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Captain_Hookey

i read 'em upside down

makes $10 an hour for 6 hours at your local chatroom...

shingi_70

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I cannot see comics being worthwhile in electronic form as long as they're limited by the size of the e-reader, but for text I prefer the convenience, space-savings and cost-savings of the electronic format. I belong to a book group and when I can I buy an electronic version and read it on my iPhone using the Kindle or iBooks app.

Its good. I buy all my comics digitally and read them either on my phone or my tablet.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Its good. I buy all my comics digitally and read them either on my phone or my tablet.

Speaking of which, I wonder how much it costs to distribute Digitally? Because I'm hoping smaller comic book publishers will put their stuff on Kindle, if they haven't already (it's hard for me to find things on Kindle if I'm not already familiar with it, and that's exactly what I'm looking for).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

@Mickeymac

Try comixology. Kindle will never get good comic support as they aren't the market leader in digital comics.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bankai

Sony_70 wrote:

I know there is a book thread but couldn't find it. So simple question how do you read books.

Do you still use the classic paper book or do you use a kindle/nook/tablet?

Edit: For the record I use a Kindle Fire, but have no objection to buying regular books for show.

I use the Kindle for books that are wholly text, since the e-Ink screen doesn't tire my eyes like tablets do.

For books with art, I prefer a paper copy.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.