General Discussion Forum

Topic: how did you find this site?

Showing 101 to 120 of 197

AuthorMessage

Marvelousmoo

101. Posted:

I was trying to find a list of all of the virtual console games, since the NoA site hadn't updated theirs in a really long time. I found this site (actually the old divided one) and have found it very useful and informative.

Marvelousmoo

AuthorMessage

Link79

102. Posted:

Just looking for a VC site with honest reviews and found this one. Nintendolife is the best site for all the Nintendo news and reviews you crave. These guys know their games and if it really stinks they'll tell you. If it's undeniably awesome they'll tell you. Want to know if your next possible VC purchase is a wise choice? This is the place to be.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

103. Posted:

I was looking for a review of Paper Mario on the VC. I didn't become a member for some time after that, though. Probably about a year.

Edited on by Nintenzo

Nintenzo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

104. Posted:

As did the majority of other people, I came here looking for VC info, as it was hard to find anywhere else, back when it was VC-Reviews :D

This was before WiiWare World, which I immediately went to for my WiiWare info as well

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

105. Posted:

Like most of the people here, I came to Nintendo Life to look for a good list of VC games and their reviews. After hanging around a while, I decided to join and I'm glad I did. People here are a lot friendlier than the forums I've been to before.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

106. Posted:

I Found this Site, looking For DSiware Reviews.
Since The last Site I used to go to all the time ( IGN ) didn't always review DSiware games.

But what really made me want to sign up to this Site, was The Threads on here.
You don't see alot of Negative Threads on Bashing other Consoles for no reason.

And its the only site I been on, that dosen't have about 20 Threads on "How much the Wii Sucks" or "Classic games are for Non-Gamers"
Guessing since this is a Nintendo fan site,and we all love to play games.
No one is judged or bully on what they can or can not play.
This is why we have a mess of Threads on Game that no one plays, but since we do on judged people and are free to talk about what they like and not have 100 Comments on why you should not like that game.

In other words, there alot of freedom here and people don't abuse it, but improve it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Golgo

107. Posted:

I too got into this site via vcreviews.com, which existed independently then got merged into the larger 'nintendolife' internet empire. Some of the guys who worked and set up vcreviews are still around, like Corbie.

aka AbusedDog...
Wii Friend Code/Console Number: 5187 2674 6845 1702
WarioWare DIY (DS) Friend Code: 1463 0244 5199
PSN ID: Abused_Dog

AuthorMessage

Flandy

108. Posted:

I was looking for some WW reviews and I found WW World. I joined a few months after the merge :P

Been inactive forever. Not going to change the uber old sig
"bless you, corbie, for your unparalleled benevolence and truly generous nature!" -TBD Dec 31 2009

lz and Des the true love Story.| This Will be thread of the year.
My Backloggery | ChatRoom

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

109. Posted:

Golgo wrote:

I too got into this site via vcreviews.com, which existed independently then got merged into the larger 'nintendolife' internet empire. Some of the guys who worked and set up vcreviews are still around, like Corbie.

I thought everyone from the VC Archive days was still around?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

LuWiiGi

110. Posted:

I found NL while searching for a WarioWare: Snapped review (unfortunately this was after I'd bought the game and realised how bad it was) and it came up with NL. After reading it I stayed on the site and eventually started checking it everyday. Then, after months of visiting, I finally decided to join!

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

111. Posted:

I was looking for potential victims of my rage and came across these silly little forums. The rest is history

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Splat

112. Posted:

I was looking for WiiWare reviews since most sites only review Wii games.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Objection

113. Posted:

Operation: World Conquest, Mission 117 Factor 39-B.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage

Noire

114. Posted:

I was browsing the electronics department at the Junes branch in Inaba when suddenly I fell through a TV and ended up here. I've never been able to return to reality, but... reality was overrated, anyways.

puts on sexy glasses

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

James

115. Posted:

As I've said before, I was aggressively head-hunted by a friend who wanted me on board. The rest is all a blur.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

116. Posted:

I was fed up with the Destructoid community, so I started searching for another site that had good reviews, constant updates, and a less-annoying, less-immoral, less-slam-Christianity-with-every-chance-you-get community.
And take a look at the gem I found! I like you guys about one thousand times more.
As for the coming from Destructoid part, a little of that place rubbed off on me, so, I'm sorry for acting like a jerk (when I do).

EDIT: I am also a Nintendo-pc gamer. My two favorite gaming companies are 1. Nintendo (including all companies owned by N), and 2. Valve.

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

AuthorMessage

Epic

117. Posted:

James Newton wrote:

As I've said before, I was aggressively head-hunted by a friend who wanted me on board. The rest is all a blur.

I want to be head hunted too.

PSN: Epic-ZX

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

118. Posted:

In a drunken stupor.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

119. Posted:

Durr.... This is alive again?

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Gameday

120. Posted:

Sry about the other thread , i didnt see this one but yea i came here end of 2009 looking for Tatsunoko vs Capcom articles and etc.

Stay Gaming My Friend !
[http://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011]

Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011