Forums

Topic: How can somebody become a reviewer here at nintendo life?

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Raylax

It is said that entire civilisations have ventured into that bandana, never to be seen again...

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

WAM2

Of course Chicken Brutus is the one saying there aren't any perks...

WAM2

Slapshot

Raylax wrote:

It is said that entire civilisations have ventured into that bandana, never to be seen again...

With the exception of the reviewers. Our shields saved us from the mind control, but it did teach us how to write reviews. Now if only I could remember who I was before I got sucked into that awesome bandana?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Tasuki

slapshot82 wrote:

Raylax wrote:

With the exception of the reviewers. Our shields saved us from the mind control, but it did teach us how to write reviews. Now if only I could remember who I was before I got sucked into that awesome bandana?

Oh no you mentioned mind control. Now are we going to see Black Dragons avatar with a foil hat?

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LordJumpMad

Just Sign your name in Blood, and your Soul belongs to Corbie

Why else do they call it Nintendo Life, Because your here For LIFE

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Azikira

JumpMad wrote:

Just Sign your name in Blood, and your Soul belongs to Corbie

Why else do they call it Nintendo Life, Because your here For LIFE

Niiiice, lol.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

Reala

If your willing to forgo your honour, dignity and self respect then maybe just maybe you'll have what it takes to be a reviewer, through much hardship and many trials perhaps you might even make it all the way to freebie/booth babe heaven, or just left to review shovelware I guess one of the two

Reala

JusticeColde

theblackdragon wrote:

Oh, one important thing i forgot to mention -- NL prefers its reviewing staff to be at least 18.

DANG, DANG, DANG! "The Justice Colde Report" still won't see the light of day on NintendoLife... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.