Forums

Topic: Hockey Season 2009-2010 Official Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

Slapshot

My Atlanta Thrashers are started off good at 2-1 so Im happy. Ready to head to Atlanta to see them play in two weeks.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Djungelurban

Stars is still undefeated in regular time! I'm liking this season so much more than the last one.

mysteriousbloke

just wait till the sabres win the stanley cup after missin the playoffs last year.

mysteriousbloke

DjPhatskillz

im just a ducks fan, trying to live in a chris pronger-less world.

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysteriousbloke

good luck with that. Im still dreaming of the days when briere and drury come back to buffalo.

mysteriousbloke

DjPhatskillz

sick! cruse those blasted Canadians!

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DjPhatskillz

i like you style lockd. its a good thing that vancouver knows a thing or two about raping. that way when they play the ducks they will know what is happening to em!

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slapshot

Oh Snap we do got some Hockey Fans in here. Man this could end up a viscous thread lol.

I love me some Vancouver myself. Bein a goalie fan and used to play goalie in college street and floor hockey teams I cant help but love me some Luongo.... he is a beast, he looks like a giant in front of the goal but moves so smooth its insane. Kari Leightonen is absolutely insane. ME and the wife agreed that if we have two boys we are naming the second one Kari... yeah guy is that good and is so underated. He really made a name for himself finally in the late season last year. I like a Lot of teams... heck I just love hockey and Im one of the very few in the South of Alabama.

DjPhatskillz

do you like tampa bay lighting slap shot?

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Djungelurban

lockd wrote:

Djungelurban wrote:

Stars is still undefeated in regular time! I'm liking this season so much more than the last one.

Vancouver's going to rape them!

You might be in the lead right now, but the third period... Oh, we're gonna crush you. I'm predicting Benn and Morrow to score and then Robidas with an open netter.

Djungelurban

Didn't turn out the way I predicted, but I'll take it. Still undefeated in regular time. And Benn got his first NHL goal... So I'm happy.

Slapshot

@Dj... I like Tampa Bay as they are pretty close to where I live. We absolutely slaughtered them for our Season Closer last year and I was there to see it. Kovalchuck atcually fought in the game. At one point there were 5 Lightning in the box and Atlanta had 3 in... it was great.

Im goin to see the Atlanta vs Tampa Bay game this year... Im not sure what the date But I remeber seeing it in my Season Tickets.

DjPhatskillz

atlanta is way sicker than tampa though IMO

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slapshot

San Jose, Montreal, Washington, Philidelphia, Pittsburg and Tampa Bay vs Atlanta..... that the tickets I have for this year so ill get to see some Awesome Games. I cant wait to see Washington and Pittsburg games.

I will NOT hardly sleep for prob the whole week before the Pittsburg vs Atlanta game. It already make my heart race Im so excited about that game.

Edited on by Slapshot

DjPhatskillz

ohhhhh i hope that you see the sharks annihilated.... oh how i loath that team. i live at the very top of what is considered southern california. so its actually a battleground for hockey fans cause you have kings fans vs ducks fans vs sharks fans. im down with the kings....i actually liked them back in the day but i switched teams at the end of the 90s because i was just feeling the ducks more. but man...those sharks fans think they are sooooooo great because the way they finished that season last year....to bad my ducks humiliated them in the post season hahahaha.

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slapshot

@Dj..... yeah and I was loving it when they did humiliate them. I dont care for the Sharks myself. Im freaking missing the crap of Kari Lehtonen bein our Goalie cause he had back surgery last month Im sure he will be out for awhile. He and Hedberg have really done a good job with training Pavelic cause he his playing like a whole different Goalie this year. Very confident in his skills and not OverAnticipating anymore. We putting the pressure on Marty Brodeur right now. Hope we come out with a win.

Slapshot

I havent seen any Avalanche games. I had a friend who was a huge Colorado fan. Living in South Alabama Hockey fans are few and far between They usually have a strong team but I have to admit I dont know much about the team as I never get any of their games on TV unless they play Atlanta.

mysteriousbloke

Sabres are up there. i hear a cup run comin.

mysteriousbloke

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.