Showing 41 to 60 of 68
41. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 22:26 BST
Wow all you people base halo off one time plays. Your all wii fanboys, you cant atmit that halo is the best fps, just cause wii couldnt make a good fps for its life. Halo is not over rated and deserves all the 10/10's in the world.
Hey hey hey!I have played through all the Halo games and I have to admit it sucks balls on single player but it dose deserve it's high ratings when it comes down to the multilayer etc...
42. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 22:28 BST
@tkubas11.At least we can spell (atmit? )2. You're right that we can't atmit Halo is the best FPS, because it isn't (that award would go to Goldeneye or Timesplitters).3. Besides for a new gun later on, you can really tell a good FPS from a bad one with the first impressions (Metroid Prime 3 sucked when I rented it, and going back to it, it still sucks, same with Halo).
Edited on Wed 5th August, 2009 @ 22:29 by Nintendork
That's why you're still a kid.ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkxYoutube account: xNintendorkx
43. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 22:28 BST
Not liking a certain games doesnt have to always do with jealousy and fanboyism. What is wrong with criticizing a game by playing it once? We dont have to give a reason why we dont like it at all. Plus I do dislike console FPS's in general due to their controls. The only FPS I plaay is Metroid, but it is completely different. Ill go ahead and say Halo is the best FPS, and you know what, if that is the best FPS, I feel bad for the genre. And by your logic, since you think Halo is perfect, then you are an Xbox fanboy. Because us not liking Halo means we are Wii fanboys.
44. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 23:23 BST
Oh, yeah. I forgot about Devil May Cry, and God of War. Never was too excited about either of those game.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
45. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 23:30 BST
Halo. This has to be the most overrated game that I have ever played in my life. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.
Edited on Thu 6th August, 2009 @ 05:37 by WolfRamHeart
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
46. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 23:37 BST
Zelda: Twilight Princess.Sonic Rush.
Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552MKWii: 4940-9518-0566SSBB: 4897-8741-8094
47. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 23:43 BST
Halo haters unite FOR GREAT JUSTICE. I forced myself to play that game for a week because my so-called "friends" said it was awesome. I have never been more bored in my life with a game that is supposedly one of the best. Of course, it may just be that I don't like first-person shooters as a rule. And I mean no offense to anyone who likes it, it's just not for me.
I will admit that I enjoyed Brains well enough, but only having one game of Brains every few hours was not enough to keep me occupied.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
48. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 23:45 BST
I dint like Secret of Mana very much, because of an insanely high difficulty level.I also hated Landstalker because of its bland graphics, bland music, bland gameplay, bland etc.
Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening
3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629
Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
49. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 00:06 BST
You see, Halo dislikers fall (generally) into either one of three categories:
1) Doesn't own it, but hates the following it has and everything it represents to the industry, especially it's fanboys. Hatred based not off the game, but other reasons, similar to how people hate FFVII, because the fanboys piss them off.
2) People who have played it at a friends, got bored, or isn't into FPS in the first place. These people lack the full experience to make a proper judgment (ex-played only one level of campaign or a few rounds of a single gametype). They don't hate it, they just aren't into it, however for the same reasons as Group #1, they hate the following so they say they hate the game, even when they just don't care for it. So, if Halo wasn't a well-known game, these people wouldn't say they hate it, only not cared for it.
3) People who own/have beaten and had the full experience of the game. These people found some enjoyment to be found, however could not really see what all the fuss was about. These people are very similar to Group #2 in feelings toward the actual game, but the main difference is with these people the following isn't that big of a deal so they'll express their feelings on the actual game.
That's the general gist. Most of you fall into either 1 or 2, I fall into 3. I'm not trying to say"Halo is the best!!!" like a certain idiot on the last page, but rather convince you that it's not bad. It's just average. Run-of-the-mill. Bland. Nothing special. Basic. Boring. But not bad. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is bad, Halo is not.
Custom Games are the shit though
Edited on Thu 6th August, 2009 @ 00:07 by Bahamut_ZERO
50. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 00:25 BST
World of Warcraft. Takes too damn long to get to the good stuff. I'm sure it gets better when you hit a certain level, but I don't have that kind of time.
Super Mario Sunshine. What a mess. Pain in the ass camera, FLUDD, hit and miss level design; it's almost like the game didn't want me to like it.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
51. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 00:27 BST
Oh, I forgot, WoW is terribly boring to me, that comes from someone who loves RPGs.
52. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 00:46 BST
I've gotten alot of beef for this in the past, but Half-Life 2. I didn't really care for it. I finished it of course but there's alot better shooters out there.
I agree, it really wasn't anything spectacular.
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
53. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 01:25 BST
It's not horrible, but it really can't compare with Mario Kart Wii.
EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!
54. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 01:32 BST
WoW is way overrated and costs way too much. I played it for a few weeks off several trials and a few times on a friend's account. After about the teen levels, it's often just the same quests over and over but a higher tier with better item drops.
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789
55. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 01:37 BST
Gears of War 2...It just isn't fun.
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
56. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 02:46 BST
Super. Smash. Brothers. Brawl.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
57. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 02:48 BST
What he said. I hate this game. Melee was far better.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa
58. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 03:00 BST
I LOVE Smash Bros, and Brawl is my favorite game. What's so bad about it? Just because the gameplay's alot like melee's doesn't make it a bad game. Melee certainly ain't bad either, I also think it's awesome. Brawl is just better.
Edited on Thu 6th August, 2009 @ 03:01 by SonicMaster
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
59. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 03:24 BST
I do like Halo and play it with my friends frequently. Anyway, Mario Kart Wii didn't really appeal to be. Originally, I liked it, and I still kinda do, but ExciteBots is way better.
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
60. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 03:27 BST
Naw, but Melee did have better gameplay. Brawl had more stuff.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64