Showing 41 to 58 of 58
41. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 19:22 BST
Glad to meet cha
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
42. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:19 BST
You fellers are so nice!
A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.
43. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:22 BST
Aw, dang. I was hoping this was another new thread so I can make fun of the....I mean greet the person who wrote it .
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!
Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
44. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:24 BST
Hey Sushie! Welcome to Nintendo Life!
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
45. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:26 BST
You remind me of a purple fish. Welcome.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
46. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:28 BST
Ah, sushi, that wonderful raw fish that tastes so delicious. I prefer the shrimp myself. Welcome to N-life, sushie! And did you say "fellers"?
47. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:26 BST
hahaha, GabeGreens attacks again, also welcome, im new here too
Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996Onslaught:4340-0271-1699Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620Brawl: 0001-3122-8906Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322if you want to add me, please tell me and give your fc
48. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:29 BST
You are? Well, welcome to Nintendo LIfe.
49. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:36 BST
@Iz2009: strange... i remember that i made a "hi im new here" tpic last night and you replied
50. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:38 BST
Bah! I say that to annoy people everytime they say "i'm new here!"
51. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:45 BST
No you didnt. It was all your I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
52. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:49 BST
Imagination. What a wonderful thing to have!
53. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:50 BST
@GabeGreens hehe that reminded me of a line in spongebob squarepants
54. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 20:01 BST
55. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 20:03 BST
Hmmm...I smell something, and it smells like sarcasm or stupidity
56. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 20:03 BST
vakama94 wrote:@Iz2009: strange... i remember that i made a "hi im new here" tpic last night and you replied No you didnt. It was all your I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-NSubscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
I love that episode!
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
57. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 20:18 BST
Welcome to all you newbies . I'm Luigi78 you'll remember me because any thread's I make get deleted within 2 days (anyone would think I do it on purpose )... oh wait then again maybe you won't remember me. Anyway this is a great forum with some real characters ,it's also quite a civilised place to chat.Enjoy
Edited on Sat 22nd August, 2009 @ 20:20 by OldBoy
What's this bit for again?
58. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 20:23 BST
Thanks for the welcome, Wolf. I've actually been silently observing the site for many moons now, enjoying the news and reviews and such, waiting for the right moment to pierce the very heart of the forums with poor grammar and spelling errors.
I get that all the time! Usually when I'm getting groceries.
I deny ever saying that. I prefer the white tuna.
Edited on Sat 22nd August, 2009 @ 20:25 by Sushie