Forums

Topic: Hey everyone, I just registered on this site.

Posts 41 to 50 of 50

bro2dragons

@Feenie: you know... i've still not quite figured out what that is Jenna has in her hand.....

@New Users: the chat has already been mentioned, as has GabeGreen's interesting facts and conversations thread, but definitely join in on the Nintendo Life karaoke night, as well. get involved, and soak the rich and delicious juices out of the site. and no. i did not mean for that to sound as questionable as it came out.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

StarBoy91

@bro - I think that's a flag Jenna's carrying, or at least it looks like it. It's definitely a stick that exceeds her height, and there's a flag on it, so maybe that's the case. If not, I'll just have to ask Feenie himself.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

bro2dragons

@StarBoy: i guess... couldn't decide if it were some kind of flag, or magic staff, or poleaxe, or what.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

vakama94

welcome to the site!

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

SwerdMurd

Dragon Quest Swords is an awesome game.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Noire

bro2dragons wrote:

@Feenie: you know... i've still not quite figured out what that is Jenna has in her hand.....

It's the same staff she holds in her official art, as seen here.

Hello again beautiful.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

So it's not a flag. It's a staff-weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I right, Feenie?

To each their own

Noire

@StarBoy: Indeed you are, it is a staff, used primarily to beat the ever-living crap out of monsters, enemies, and creepy stalker dudes.

I should know that last one, it happened to me way back when. We're better now though.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Toon_Link

lz2009 wrote:

Machu wrote:

Hello Wii Master. Take my advice, escape while you can!

Machu, you said too much. Now you must face the consequences!!

Wiimaster, take MY advice: don't listen to Machu ever and just enjoy yourself here.

Listen to LZ, he's smarter than the average pie. Welcome to the site!

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

StarBoy91

If you need advice, you could always come to lz, Feenie, bro, myself, or anyone else. However, the ones I haven't named depend on how nice or funny they are.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.