Forums

Topic: Headphones: Snap Em, Break Em

Posts 101 to 114 of 114

Raylax

I haven't the first clue. Ones which put music in my ears. I don't really care about the specifics.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

JadeGirl

Oh okay. XD I would like headphones this time, instead of Earbuds. My dad has always told me headphones are better than earbuds because they leak music.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

k8sMum

my hearing isn't that sensitive, due to too many rock concerts in my younger days. also, when the cat chews thru the cords of my $20 buds i get angry. if he chewed thru the cords on anything costing $300 i'd be seriously thinking murder...that's how i roll. mwahaaa

@sushi: 'ones that put music in my ears'...i love this. nice.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

JadeGirl

I like the trooper headphones, you should totally go with that one.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JebbyDeringer

I use to break headphones until I was about 16. I got a pair of Sony MDR-V400s and they lasted me 11 years until finally the plastic head band gave away. Now I have 3 pairs of headphones. Allessandro MS-1's which are modified Grado's. Bought for $80 used and they sound excellent but they are open design so the sound on the outside is as loud as on the inside. Some Sony MDR-V200s which are just my crap phones but they are closed so no leakage. And finally Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4 I think. They are in ear and for the gym. They sound far better than ipod phones but aren't amazing.

Any of those lifestyle headphones are overpriced junk. Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Skullcandy etc. I guarantee they don't use those in the studio.

JebbyDeringer

theblackdragon

to be fair, WaveBoy, people only started getting uppity about it because you came busting in here calling them all 'fools' and 'bozos' for liking their earbuds and cheaper options just fine.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RudysaurusRex

I like the alliance one. It's weird having another head on your head. The alliance thing could just be a logo.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

I'd definitely go with those Rebel Alliance headphones. They're beyond beautiful! I can feel power of the Force by just looking at them.

Here are some razzly good galactic earbuds to that you might like: Untitled

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Rensch

I lost count. It ususally ends up with me pulling accidentally on the cable, resulting in one of the earphones not working.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

daze0f_theweak

I recently went on the hunt for some nice in-ear headphones. I wanted value, minimalist design, and well-rounded sound. I found this list to be very helpful because it ranks prince, sound quality, and value. Maybe this list will help others.

http://www.inearmatters.net/2009/01/list_01.html

FYI: I got an ECCI PR401

Edited on by daze0f_theweak

3136-6573-9711

HanuKwanzMasBif

For my birthday I got some Skullcandy Chops.
Untitled
They sound pretty nice - I plan on getting some headphones from Skullcandy at some point. Gotta get some ones with good bass
My extremely cruddy but durable RadioShack headphones of 3 or 4 years finally broke today, so I'll be using these 24/7.
For people who have earbud-staying-in-ears trouble, these are obviously a good solution - I have more of a problem with my MP3 player falling out of my pocket...

Edited on by HanuKwanzMasBif

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.