Forums

Topic: Have you taken advantage of Black Friday yet?

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

HaastMK7

theblackdragon wrote:

moomoo wrote:

So I was looking at Destructoid and found out this would be happenning tomorrow on Amazon. http://www.destructoid.com/ps-vita-assassin-s-creed-3-bundle-...

A Vita, with Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, a 4 GB memory card, a digital version of Playstation All-Stars, 30 days of Playstation plus, AND a $10 gift card torwards Assassin's Creed III (360/PS3).

It's for $179. Yep.

holy hell that is a sweet deal right there

I am not a Vita fan, but that is a sweet deal.

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Pokefanmum82

damn i wish i could get that. here in canada the only vita on sale is the Call of Duty Black Ops one and I don't want black. Best Buy Canada has a lot of 3DS games for sale and both the 3DS (149.99 with $30 giftcard or online credit) and the 3DS XL ($179.99) are on sale.

the games on sale
Kingdom Hearts, Art Academy, Crosswords Plus, & Nintendogs Toy Poodle are 19.99; Steel Diver, Tetris Attack, Nintendogs French Bulldog & Pilotwings are 9.99; OOT 3D, NSMB 2, Mario Tennis, Star Fox 64 3D, Kid Icarus, Style Savvy, Mario & Sonic London, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7 are 29.99; Pokemon Rumble Blast is 24.99 and Skylanders Giants Starter Pack is 59.99.

i'm hoping to get my son the Skylander Giants Pack from EB Games for Christmas. It's only 49.99 there. And I might get the Nintendogs French Bulldog and Art Academy for myself.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Platypus

I've been looking online, but I can't find any good sales on games. Except for Steam. I may get something on there.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

LzWinky

theblackdragon wrote:

moomoo wrote:

So I was looking at Destructoid and found out this would be happenning tomorrow on Amazon. http://www.destructoid.com/ps-vita-assassin-s-creed-3-bundle-...

A Vita, with Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, a 4 GB memory card, a digital version of Playstation All-Stars, 30 days of Playstation plus, AND a $10 gift card torwards Assassin's Creed III (360/PS3).

It's for $179. Yep.

holy hell that is a sweet deal right there

You can't spell desperation without Soni (close enough)

Now if only there were some Wii U deals!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

We wasted almost 1000 dollars in useless stuff on amazon today.

The things we got include but are not limited to:
-White Vita Assassins Creed bundle for me (and my bro)
-Galaxy Tablet for dad
-(supposedly fine) Pendant for mom
-Several novelty cooking stuff (muffin-brownie-cookie maker ftw!)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snagrio

Well I have several things to say. I already have Kingdom Hearts: DDD. And I did get Mario Galaxy at Target for $20 although since it's part of Nintendo Selects I could've gotten it for that price any time, but hey, it was my first Black Friday outing with my sisters so it's still nice. Funny thing is, all of us only got stuff for ourselves, not Christmas presents. Oh well. But overall I've been having lots of fun with Galaxy, only sadly I'm certain it will be my last new game I'll play on the Wii. By the time I come around to get 2, it will be played on Wii U.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SubBronze

soccer686 wrote:

I've been looking online, but I can't find any good sales on games. Except for Steam. I may get something on there.

I got Terraria, Binding of Issac and Cave Story+ for £5.71 total yesterday. I can safely say that of what I've played of Cave Story, it is one of the best games I've ever played

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

SubBronze

CM30 wrote:

I don't think Black Friday is even a thing in the UK, so no. Might be something that ends up coming over here eventually though, some UK websites are apparently getting in on the whole thing.

Amazon definitely do it, I got Darksiders 2 and Resident Evil 6 for £15 a piece

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Ludicoloishome

my black friday games
Dishonored (A HIGHLY rated game so why not but still have to delve into it only $25)
Call of duty MW3 (personally don't like it but shooting people is never a bad time and it was only $20)
Max Payne 3 (i have to wait to get the first 2 on Xbox originals on the Xbox marketplace but it was only $10)
L.A. Norie (dont like rockstar but i heard great things about this story and it was only $10)
Batman Arkham City GOTY (for the xbox it has alomst everything the WiiU edition does but it was only $20)
Saints Row 2 (loved the first but i just don't like sand box games but it was $10)
Medal of Honor Warfighter (love medal of honor compared to Call Of duty so im looking forward to this just came out and it was only $25)
just a brunch of Xbox 360 games but thats okay cause i plan on giving Batman to my brother for christmas and maybe Dishonored to my sister instead of playing and opening both of them

Ludicoloishome

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.