Showing 901 to 920 of 930
901. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:30 GMT
No, my Famicom stop working, so my bootleg copy was useless.
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
You can become anything and go anywhere.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763
902. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:30 GMT
I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror
903. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:37 GMT
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
904. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:41 GMT
905. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:43 GMT
906. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:45 GMT
907. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:49 GMT
908. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:57 GMT
Also, all these gamez are legit
909. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:59 GMT
Edited on Fri 21st March, 2014 @ 04:59 by ShadowFox254
910. Posted: Sat 22nd Mar 2014 05:39 GMT
Yes, the NA version.
Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai
911. Posted: Mon 24th Mar 2014 21:17 GMT
The original is still the best in the series.
912. Posted: Tue 25th Mar 2014 06:47 GMT
I have! I was quite a big Power Rangers fan in the early to mid-90s, and I definitely remember playing that game, though I don't recall if it was good or bad.
Fun fact: I actually still have a barely bound copy of the Worlds of Power: Blaster Master novel. It was one of my favorite books back when I was in elementary school.
Edit: Also, @SheldonRandoms - That's hilarious. Good find!
Edited on Tue 25th March, 2014 @ 06:56 by Dreamz
My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Bayonetta, Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Wonderful101
913. Posted: Tue 25th Mar 2014 06:52 GMT
Yep I never owned it but a friend of mine did so I would play it all the time at his house
In honor of the expansion coming out today.
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
914. Posted: Tue 25th Mar 2014 16:41 GMT
Nope have you ever play Rayman Origins?
My Youtube channel!
3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak
915. Posted: Tue 25th Mar 2014 19:38 GMT
Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger
916. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 07:51 GMT
917. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 08:38 GMT
Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing
918. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 12:02 GMT
Well, every version except the 3DS.
Currently playing: South Park: The Stick of Truth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins
919. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 18:10 GMT
I wish. I should at least listen to its soundtrack sometime.
920. Posted: Wed 26th Mar 2014 18:14 GMT
Edited on Wed 26th March, 2014 @ 18:16 by ShadowFox254