Showing 81 to 100 of 943
81. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:02 BST
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
82. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:03 BST
My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.
83. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:12 BST
Yes I have! How about this?
I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games! (Whenever that releases...)
Also check out... My poorly animated avatar!
Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12
84. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:26 BST
Can't say I have
85. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:26 BST
@HawkeyeWii Next time you have friends around, try Phoenix Base on King of the Hill with State of the Art weapons. Pure madness!
Edited on Tue 4th June, 2013 @ 21:33 by Bulbousaur
Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
86. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:27 BST
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
87. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:39 BST
Yes, i have!
Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)
Nintendo Network ID: Linky97
88. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:54 BST
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
89. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:00 BST
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better
Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
90. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:03 BST
Currently playing: Destiny, Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Playing soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
"We're up against a hairy, bloated, pagan god… Santa Clause!" -Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
91. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:07 BST
92. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:12 BST
93. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:26 BST
No, I did play the demo to Fall of Cybertron though.
94. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:34 BST
mario Party 9 . I played it but didn't like it that much
3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Currently Playing :
Pokémon Soul silver ( DS )
The legend of zelda : Skyward Sword ( wii )
Hype : Pokémon ORAS
95. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:37 BST
96. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:57 BST
No but I played a lot of Streets of Rage 1/2. Same genre, no?
97. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 23:11 BST
No, but I have watched a friend play it before and he says its good.
98. Posted: Wed 5th Jun 2013 00:37 BST
No, and I have no idea why.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight
AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs
99. Posted: Wed 5th Jun 2013 00:57 BST
No, but I read the book and watched the film, so suddenly I want to.
100. Posted: Wed 5th Jun 2013 01:37 BST