Showing 81 to 100 of 943
81. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:02 BST
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
82. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:03 BST
There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332
83. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:12 BST
Yes I have! How about this?
I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12
84. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:26 BST
Can't say I have
3DS Friend Code: 0146-9360-8598
85. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:26 BST
@HawkeyeWii Next time you have friends around, try Phoenix Base on King of the Hill with State of the Art weapons. Pure madness!
Edited on Tue 4th June, 2013 @ 21:33 by Bulbousaur
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
86. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:27 BST
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
87. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:39 BST
Yes, i have!
Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)
3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97
88. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 21:54 BST
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
89. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:00 BST
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
90. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:03 BST
Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.
91. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:07 BST
92. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:12 BST
93. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:26 BST
No, I did play the demo to Fall of Cybertron though.
94. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:34 BST
mario Party 9 . I played it but didn't like it that much
3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Currently Playing :
The legend of zelda : Ocarina of time 3D ( 3DS )
The legend of zelda : Phantom Hourglass( DS )
The legend of zelda : twilght princess ( wii )
Hype : The legend of Zelda : A link between the worlds .
95. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:37 BST
96. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 22:57 BST
No but I played a lot of Streets of Rage 1/2. Same genre, no?
97. Posted: Tue 4th Jun 2013 23:11 BST
No, but I have watched a friend play it before and he says its good.
98. Posted: Wed 5th Jun 2013 00:37 BST
No, and I have no idea why.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight
AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs
99. Posted: Wed 5th Jun 2013 00:57 BST
No, but I read the book and watched the film, so suddenly I want to.
100. Posted: Wed 5th Jun 2013 01:37 BST