Showing 761 to 780 of 920
761. Posted: Tue 17th Dec 2013 02:06 GMT
No, but it looks like a fun game.
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
You can become anything and go anywhere.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763
762. Posted: Tue 17th Dec 2013 02:53 GMT
Nope, never played Summon Night.
Edited on Tue 17th December, 2013 @ 02:56 by Spuratis
763. Posted: Tue 17th Dec 2013 19:02 GMT
No, but I've heard good things about it.
764. Posted: Thu 19th Dec 2013 11:27 GMT
Yes I have good game
Have you ever play Sword of Mana?
My Youtube channel!
3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak
765. Posted: Thu 19th Dec 2013 22:40 GMT
766. Posted: Thu 19th Dec 2013 23:25 GMT
Nope, never played Summon Night.
It's been so long since i've played this. Wasn't that great, felt a little cheap to be honest. but you can do a lot worse.
Edited on Thu 19th December, 2013 @ 23:27 by WaveBoy
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
767. Posted: Thu 19th Dec 2013 23:50 GMT
No, but you wanna bring Disney games... alright.
Yes, I prefer the SNES than the Genesis version.
768. Posted: Fri 20th Dec 2013 00:03 GMT
@CountWavula I haven't played that game since I was like.. 5 or 6? It's been a long time. I remember it being pretty hard at that time, it probably wasn't though. A friend and I went through what felt like most of the game, don't think we ever beat it though.. I don't remember. I just have fond memories of the game because of that.
Aladdin was one of the best platformers of that generation, I poured hours into that game and loved every minute.. the most memorable levels for me were probably inside the lamp and escaping the lava afterwards. Very good times.
^This game was also called 'Blazing Heroes" in the US. It was a great strategy/RPG.
Edited on Fri 20th December, 2013 @ 00:13 by Spuratis
769. Posted: Fri 20th Dec 2013 00:46 GMT
Console Usernames: Rc
My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.
The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.
NSLU Playthrough with friends
Check out Ninten-Times!
Nintendo Network ID: Ages97
770. Posted: Fri 20th Dec 2013 00:59 GMT
So many memories of terrible Windows 2000 school computers, and how that was the best part of them.
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
771. Posted: Fri 20th Dec 2013 02:02 GMT
Nope, never owned a PSP and probably missed a lot of good games because of that.
Edited on Fri 20th December, 2013 @ 02:03 by Spuratis
772. Posted: Fri 20th Dec 2013 05:43 GMT
Have you played Lunar Legend for Game Boy Advance?
3DS Friend Code: 0946-2231-6524
773. Posted: Tue 24th Dec 2013 18:40 GMT
Yes I have
Have you ever play Super Mario Bros 3?
774. Posted: Tue 24th Dec 2013 20:10 GMT
Yes, who hasn't? It should be a requirement.
775. Posted: Tue 24th Dec 2013 20:16 GMT
if you haven't played this game, do it. it was made by BLIZZARD.
Edited on Tue 24th December, 2013 @ 20:16 by HappyHappyist
i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
776. Posted: Wed 25th Dec 2013 01:01 GMT
777. Posted: Wed 25th Dec 2013 01:19 GMT
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
778. Posted: Wed 25th Dec 2013 01:24 GMT
Watched a friend play some of it but I never have, it actually looked kind of hilarious. Not purposely, just because of how ridiculous that electricity whip attack would be sometimes.
One of my favorite PS Square titles.
779. Posted: Wed 25th Dec 2013 02:05 GMT
780. Posted: Wed 25th Dec 2013 04:24 GMT