Showing 701 to 720 of 920
701. Posted: Fri 8th Nov 2013 07:02 GMT
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
702. Posted: Fri 8th Nov 2013 18:31 GMT
No. But I've always wanted to try the series.
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.
You can become anything and go anywhere.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763
703. Posted: Fri 8th Nov 2013 23:22 GMT
Yeah, c'mon, c'mon!
I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
704. Posted: Fri 8th Nov 2013 23:29 GMT
Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!
3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF
705. Posted: Fri 8th Nov 2013 23:32 GMT
706. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 00:08 GMT
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
707. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 00:15 GMT
Yup (Where's Mega Man.........oh yeah)
708. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 01:06 GMT
Hey, I remember Mega Man in that game!
...Er... Well... AAAAAAAAANYWAAAAAAAAAY yeah, I've played it.
Edited on Sat 9th November, 2013 @ 01:06 by OdnetninAges
Console Usernames: Rc
My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.
The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.
NSLU Playthrough with friends
Check out Ninten-Times!
Nintendo Network ID: Ages97
709. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 01:10 GMT
Yes (And I don't remember playing as Mega Man in that game, because I got the 360 version, due to the Street Fighter 25th anniversary collection)
710. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 01:13 GMT
I played the demo for DX on PS3 over year ago and I remember thinking it was pretty cool. I also played the demo for this version on Android, then I remembered how terrible touchscreen controls are...
Dang it, got ninja'd... Anyway, no for any form of Galaga that I can remember.
Edited on Sat 9th November, 2013 @ 01:15 by Bulbousaur
711. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 01:21 GMT
The biggest problem with that game is the 2 in it's title (Yes)
712. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 02:11 GMT
No. ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!
Edited on Sat 9th November, 2013 @ 02:11 by ShadowFox254
713. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 18:03 GMT
714. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 18:12 GMT
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
715. Posted: Sat 9th Nov 2013 18:18 GMT
Yep. I was pretty addicted to Tetris DS for a while; there was one time when I put my head down to play it and later decided to look up & check what time it was (while thinking I'd only been playing for 20-30 minutes), only to discover that 2 and a half hours had passed me by.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
716. Posted: Sun 10th Nov 2013 01:05 GMT
717. Posted: Sun 10th Nov 2013 02:35 GMT
Have you ever play Super Mario World?
My Youtube channel!
3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak
718. Posted: Sun 10th Nov 2013 02:45 GMT
719. Posted: Sun 10th Nov 2013 04:01 GMT
720. Posted: Sun 10th Nov 2013 16:41 GMT