Showing 641 to 660 of 757
641. Posted: Mon 21st Oct 2013 02:18 BST
One of the first Wii games I've played.
You people think my name is really Sheldon, LOL nope, it's Antoeknee.
I like to Rev up those fryers, because then, i'll pierce the heavens or something.
You're still reading this, wut wrong with U!?!
My 3DS Friend code is 5370-0402-4645
Flipnote Hatena (R.I.P)
642. Posted: Mon 21st Oct 2013 02:26 BST
Edited on Mon 21st October, 2013 @ 02:27 by OdnetninAges
Console Usernames: Rc
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4596-9500-1110
I am currently awaiting a Pokemon X & Y 3DS XL to perform a System Transfer to. It is on layaway, and I should receive it by December 13th.
Profile pic. might not be a Sega or Nintendo character, but... but...
643. Posted: Mon 21st Oct 2013 02:28 BST
644. Posted: Mon 21st Oct 2013 02:28 BST
Ha ha, no.
NL RPG Season 2
Elizabeth (SSC Short)
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
New Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
You can't save a world from its own people.
Just because I hate people doesn't mean I hate each person.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9230-7812 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital
645. Posted: Mon 21st Oct 2013 10:00 BST
Viva la Squaresoft
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Lunar: SSH, La Pucelle Tactics
Recently beat: The Last Story, Front Mission 3, Dragon Quest VI
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai
646. Posted: Mon 21st Oct 2013 22:46 BST
SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865
You can become anything and go anywhere.
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763
647. Posted: Tue 22nd Oct 2013 01:44 BST
648. Posted: Tue 22nd Oct 2013 07:55 BST
No, came really close to buying it though!
649. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 20:47 BST
650. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 20:51 BST
TLOZ - wind waker hd?
"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."
651. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 20:52 BST
@OdnetninAges - Pac'n'Roll...... I own it. It's pretty bad. I think I made it a bit into world 2 before rethinking my Nintendo DS purchase (at that time, it was all 40 dollar versions of poorly-controlled, essentially today's-99-cent-iPhone-games crap). Then Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow came out and all was well with the world.
Edited on Sat 26th October, 2013 @ 20:52 by SwerdMurd
Owner of VINTAGE Games. Link to follow once I resurrect my dead website. - www.facebook.com/vintgames
652. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 21:53 BST
I love Pac'n Roll.
653. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 01:41 BST
TLOZ - wind waker hd?
I'll answer you since the nobody has yet... My answer is yes. I bought the Wii U bundle! Its great!
Ever played Paper Boy?
Nintendo Network ID: Mitsudude
654. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 01:54 BST
655. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 04:54 GMT
656. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 16:19 GMT
Have you ever play Pokemon X?
My Youtube channel!
3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak
657. Posted: Sun 27th Oct 2013 16:20 GMT
play yes, own nope
my favorite fire emblem(not counting awakening since I didn't finish it yet)
my SD card is weird it was slow the first time now it's as fast as the one that comes with the 3DS
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
the Chit-Chat Crew!
3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333
658. Posted: Mon 28th Oct 2013 01:57 GMT
Edited on Mon 28th October, 2013 @ 01:57 by ShadowFox254
659. Posted: Mon 28th Oct 2013 22:13 GMT
660. Posted: Mon 28th Oct 2013 22:35 GMT