Showing 581 to 600 of 943
581. Posted: Fri 4th Oct 2013 03:07 BST
SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
582. Posted: Fri 4th Oct 2013 03:10 BST
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
583. Posted: Wed 9th Oct 2013 01:18 BST
Console Usernames: Rc
"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"
My Anime List
NSLU Playthrough with friends
Check out Ninten-Times!
The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made
I finally got a Wii U for Christmas!
Nintendo Network ID: Ages97
584. Posted: Wed 9th Oct 2013 16:10 BST
Edited on Wed 9th October, 2013 @ 16:11 by Bulbousaur
Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
585. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:01 BST
586. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:27 BST
587. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:30 BST
Any version of the original counts. (Not the dsiware/iOS version)
Edited on Thu 10th October, 2013 @ 01:31 by mystman12
I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!
Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12
588. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:33 BST
I survived somehow by just spending all of my money on bacon (But sadly, everyone else died)
589. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:47 BST
590. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:56 BST
(Arcade, Dreamcast, Wii)
591. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 02:44 BST
Yes! The Wii version.
"No one said you could touch."
592. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 00:18 BST
593. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 01:36 BST
594. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 01:53 BST
YES. I love that game. That's actually the only Version I've played.
Um...Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden?
...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...
I am the Wolf...Red
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
595. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 02:16 BST
No (but soon to be yes)
596. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 03:26 BST
Yep, and beat it. Thanks to Sonic Mega collection.
Why did I pick this game over Billy Hatcher?........ sobs
Edited on Fri 11th October, 2013 @ 03:26 by Captain_Toad
Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music
Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4
597. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 13:38 BST
598. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 14:05 BST
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
Viridi Avatar / My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
599. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 18:12 BST
Nope, but I want to get it off PSN soon
Since its seems like everyone's already got it apart from me...
600. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 19:04 BST