Showing 581 to 600 of 920
581. Posted: Fri 4th Oct 2013 03:07 BST
I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
582. Posted: Fri 4th Oct 2013 03:10 BST
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
583. Posted: Wed 9th Oct 2013 01:18 BST
Console Usernames: Rc
My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.
The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.
NSLU Playthrough with friends
Check out Ninten-Times!
Nintendo Network ID: Ages97
584. Posted: Wed 9th Oct 2013 16:10 BST
Edited on Wed 9th October, 2013 @ 16:11 by Bulbousaur
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
585. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:01 BST
586. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:27 BST
587. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:30 BST
Any version of the original counts. (Not the dsiware/iOS version)
Edited on Thu 10th October, 2013 @ 01:31 by mystman12
Future Pinball Table Development Blog Currently working on: Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride
I'm trying to share as many Wario Ware D.I.Y. microgames as possible, before WiFi is taken down. Share your microgames in this thread.
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12
588. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:33 BST
I survived somehow by just spending all of my money on bacon (But sadly, everyone else died)
589. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:47 BST
590. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 01:56 BST
(Arcade, Dreamcast, Wii)
591. Posted: Thu 10th Oct 2013 02:44 BST
Yes! The Wii version.
"No one said you could touch."
592. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 00:18 BST
593. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 01:36 BST
594. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 01:53 BST
YES. I love that game. That's actually the only Version I've played.
Um...Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden?
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
595. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 02:16 BST
No (but soon to be yes)
596. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 03:26 BST
Yep, and beat it. Thanks to Sonic Mega collection.
Why did I pick this game over Billy Hatcher?........ sobs
Edited on Fri 11th October, 2013 @ 03:26 by Captain_Toad
Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4
597. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 13:38 BST
598. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 14:05 BST
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
599. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 18:12 BST
Nope, but I want to get it off PSN soon
Since its seems like everyone's already got it apart from me...
600. Posted: Fri 11th Oct 2013 19:04 BST