Forums

Topic: Have You Played This Game?

Posts 201 to 220 of 922

Betelgroose

No
Untitled

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

FireMario887

Nope, what about Sonic Colors on the DS?

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Yeah.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

N-O! just NO!
Untitled

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Drobotic

No,but I plan on getting it.
Anyone play Half-Life before?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

SheldonRandoms

Nope.
Untitled
^This is a real video game, really!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Drobotic

No.....I didn't even know there was ever a Cold Stone game.
What about Spongebob:Battle for Bikini Bottom?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

SheldonRandoms

Rev up those fryers, because that answer is a yes
Untitled

FireMario887

Never. Anyone played Super Mario Bros. 2 on the Virtual Console.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Yes, on the NES/SNES/GBA/Wii
Untitled
^This game was where it all began..........for WEEGEE

Betelgroose

No
Shaq fu?
(No pic because thread hasn't done anything to deserve it)

Midnight3DS

Ye... ye... gulp... yes

Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

RevolverLink

Yup. I never could beat that final boss gauntlet though.

Untitled

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SheldonRandoms

Good concept, but could have been better (I've played it)
Untitled
^Any game on the U draw?

FireMario887

None of them. How about Star Wars The Old Republic on PC?

FireMario887

Jaz007

Not on PC, but I have played it and absolutely loved on Xbox.

Untitled

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.