Forums

Topic: Have You Played This Game?

Posts 181 to 200 of 922

Tasuki

Nope. Honestly I didnt know there was a second one but I didn't like the first one so I would probably pass on this one.

Untitled

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Midnight3DS

Don't forget to leave a game

I haven't played Carmen Sandiego.

Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

CanisWolfred

I think I may have, actually...didn't like it, though That was Samurai Warriors 2, nvm. I'm not a big enough fan to try the older DW games. DW7 and Next were great, though.

@Tatsuki The second Adventure Island is significantly improved over the first one. Still not great, IMO, but if it comes to VC, it might be worth a shot.

Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
Untitled

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Hunter-D

Nope.

Played this?

Untitled

Hunter-D

SheldonRandoms

Nope.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

On a friends DS (I got all of the achievements in that game, but then my 360 died and...........well now I got to play that game again too)
Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

No.
I do not have any pictures, so I'll just talk. Star Wars the Force Unleashed Xbox 360?

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Nope.
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Nope.
Untitled

Betelgroose

Nope
Untitled

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

FireMario887

No, and I may never. Not to make fun or complain about the game (Though it is rated M :I).
Have any of you played Batman Arkham City on the Wii U?

FireMario887

Betelgroose

Yes
Untitled

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

YEAH (Prank bananas are awesome)
Untitled

Betelgroose

Nope
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Yeah.
Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.