Forums

Topic: Have you ever had to send in a system for repairs?

Posts 61 to 67 of 67

SpentAllMyTokens

No google can't do that. Google Translate is really only useful if you know how to type the characters, or you're reading a document or webpage you can copy-paste. You'd have to find a program that can recognize text (specifically Asian characters) in the image and convert it to something you can copy and paste. I haven't found a program that will do that on Macs for free or cheap. If you can't copy and paste, you have to look up each word/character individually in a true Japanese-English dictionary, which, with Japanese, requires at least a little bit of knowledge about the building blocks of their complex writing system and, more importantly, is also a huge pain in the butt.

Edited on by SpentAllMyTokens

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

RandomWiiPlayer

Nope.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Kholdstare

I actually need to send in my Wii ... But i'm scared ... I already lost 3 360's and 2 PS3's by pending them in

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Meta-Rift

I had to send my DS (original model) in for repairs, it fell of a table and one of the hinges broke off. It still worked fine, but it was getting annoying. I had to pay $50, but later I sold it for $90 because I came across another one (factory sealed) for a really low price, and the shoulder buttons on the old one didn't work well.

Meta-Rift

metaknave

The Wii when Brawl refused to work, and that's pretty much it.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2750-5496-5112
Brawl Friend Code: 2664-6284-4177

Percentful

Well, waddaya know? Someone bumped my old thread.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.