Forums

Topic: Have you ever eaten some terrible just because you were hungry?

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

CanisWolfred

If so, what did you eat?

When I was 10 I ate a cheeseburger with mustard on it, just because I was too hungry to scrape it off. It was the most horrible thing I've ever tasted.

2 years ago, I ate a Porkchop so covered in some terrible seasoning you couldn't even taste the pork. i was so ravenous I even got up for seconds before I finished the first.

When I went to college all the food in the cafeteria was terrible, but ate there anyways until I found a better place, and that's because I was eating like once a day and had to eat somewhere.

And just now I ate some really bad store brand microwavable burgers, just because I was really really hungry.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kingbuilder

Picky eater, much?

The only thing I'd honestly say that I forced myself to eat due to lack of food was Ramen noodles. I ate those for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day for an entire Summer. I can't even stand to look at them now... College is gonna be tough.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Tasuki

Kingbuilder wrote:

Picky eater, much?

The only thing I'd honestly say that I forced myself to eat due to lack of food was Ramen noodles. I ate those for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day for an entire Summer. I can't even stand to look at them now... College is gonna be tough.

I was like that with Mac N Cheese back when my wife and I got our first place. For awhile there all it was was Mac N Cheese took me a long time till I could eat Mac N Cheese again.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

turtlelink

Haha, I'm picky too but I'm tough. I can be really hungry and still refuse to eat something I don't like.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SonicMaster

When I'm really hungry I feel like anything's okay. Then I eat it and realize how stupid I was.

SonicMaster

Xkhaoz

I ate my hand once as i was stranded in a jungle without food or anything to hunt with. I was also without water, and had to drink my own blood.
Craaazy spring break

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

retired_account

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Picky eater, much?

Very.

Me too.

BUT MUSTARD? Dude!

Eff now I'm craving a double cheeseburger w/ mustard, thx a lot. >.<

retired_account

thesmorganator

turtlelink wrote:

Haha, I'm picky too but I'm tough. I can be really hungry and still refuse to eat something I don't like.

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][url=http://www.no...

Noire

No, my powers of bwaaaaagh why don't you love me go buy me food persuasion prevent me from ever having to eat anything I don't like. On the rare occasion I don't get what I want, I'll eat nothing and then remind everyone how hungry I am.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

jaffa

pixelman wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Picky eater, much?

Very.

Me too.

BUT MUSTARD? Dude!

Eff now I'm craving a double cheeseburger w/ mustard, thx a lot. >.<

Untitled >:3

I don't eat terrible food whenever I'm hungry it's either starve to death or eat a good meal

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

Robo-goose

Yes, I have, and do quite often. I'd rather eat something that I hate than harm my body by starving it.

Xkhaoz3D wrote:

I ate my hand once as i was stranded in a jungle without food or anything to hunt with. I was also without water, and had to drink my own blood.
Craaazy spring break

Crack will make you do crazy things. I told you to stay away from that stuff!

@Mickeymac You might want to correct the thread title.

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

Eel

I have only eaten things i don't like when i am like, at a fancy place with everyone looking at me.
But not out of hunger.

also, i haven't done this, but i think this video fits this thread better than the LOL thread:

abgar wrote:

Also: Mustard goes well with almost anyting!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JayArr

Just wait until you guys come home from the bar at 3am and find out you have little to no food. At that moment you will be become a McGyver Gourmand and eat things you never would have imagined combined into one meal and it will taste delicious. n_n Then the next day you will be mortified by the thought that you actually consumed such a crime against theculinary arts. D:

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

Just wait until you guys come home from the bar at 3am and find out you have little to no food. At that moment you will be become a McGyver Gourmand and eat things you never would have imagined combined into one meal and it will taste delicious. n_n Then the next day you will be mortified by the thought that you actually consumed such a crime against theculinary arts. D:

there was an episode of Crayon Shin-chan devoted to this exact situation, and i lol'd the entire way through because it was so true. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.