Forums

Topic: Have You Ever Been Bullied?

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

Wildvine53

Throughout elementary school and high school there were plenty of names people called me, but I just brushed them off. There was never any physical altercations because I've always been bigger than every one else. My senior year, whenever people would pick on the freshmen, I would drag the bullies away by the ear and give them a stern talking to.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

JeanLuc_Vaycard

You're lucky wild lol. Noit my experience at all. I was a big guy but when 3-4 gang up on you its a different story.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wildvine53

Vaynard wrote:

You're lucky wild lol. Noit my experience at all. I was a big guy but when 3-4 gang up on you its a different story.

I did fell lucky, the bullies at my high school weren't very bright. I'm sure if they teamed up they could take me down, they just never thought of it.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Chris720

I've been bullied before, and the irony is they've been expelled from school and ended up as crap people. I'm in college now and I even get bullied there, but in far more pathetic ways, and they've got kicked out from college because of it.

I wouldn't call myself a "geek", I get on fairly well in my course and rather just get through it and get done.

But, I've always lived by this philosphy: The beaten and the downtrodden will always become a better person out of it, and will always get the bigger and better jobs in the long run.

And this has been proven over and over... my brother got bullied and now the bully can't find a job while my brother earns 25-30 pound an hour.

Besides, if someone is bullying you, its not because of you, its because they've had a crap life.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Radbot42

I went to a private school from elementary through middle school and that is where all the verbal bullies are. I can't count the amount of times I Was bullied by those rich snobs, and just ignored them while I hung out with my other "loser" friends. When I went to a public school for high school it was such a weird experience. Everyone was okay with each other and the only fights on campus were usually between ex couples. I had friends in most clicks and it took a while to adjust to, but it was definitely a awesome experience

Radbot42

Hokori

Yes by Microsoft and sony fanboys
They saw me play Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest and asked me if I caught Pikachu Yet

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Xkhaoz

Otaku wrote:

Yes by Microsoft and sony fanboys

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

CanisWolfred

Only verbally, by lots of different people. In elementary school, it seemed like everyone who noticed me had a reason to pick on me, which drove me to paranoia and isolation. Things eventually got better as I got older and bigger, and I got better about it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Funky_Gamer

Yes many times... My earliest memory was in 1st grade...
I was the new kid, and you know what people think of them. Well anyways I just went outside to recess, and this fat kid pops up out of no where, and shoves me over, and right as I'm about to get crushed, this little black kid came flying in, and stopped the bully right in front of me. I was pretty amazed, but then they both got in trouble...

In 3rd grade I was the new kid again, and I had to take the bus. I was friends with one of the kids on the bus, but his best friend was a total . He would keep pushing me into the aisle, and the bussdriver would scream at me. When I went to talk to the busdriver, she didn't do anything... Thank goodness I don't ride the bus anymore.

In 6th and 7th grade, it was mainly the jocks who came and picked on me. I mean, they punched me every once in a while, or laughed at the way I dressed, but they didn't realy get into my head. The thing that did get into my head was this little son of a you know what. He's one of those kids that everyone likes, and if you hurt him, you look like the bad guy. And everyone likes him, so they all start bullying me...

Well this year that same on the bus walks home with me... He sits there and insults me for fun. I swear, I am gonna kick his around the world the next time he does it. And the best part is, it will be right in front of the girl he likes... Yeah I know, it sounds pretty mean, but that kid deserves it.

And everyone always makes fun of me because I have long hair. I dunno whats wrong with it. Maybe their just jelous... You know, its kinda hard to tell. What ever the reason, I don't give a damn.

Edited on by theblackdragon

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

LordJumpMad

I can't say, I was really bullied, because I was a bit of a jerk myself.
When some bullied type person ever came up to me, I never hide behind friends or needed help, I like to cut then down to size, and put them in their place.
I guess, growning up in Newyork, teach me not to take sh*t from anyone.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

@Funky Gamer

Violence is not the answer. Most bullies are just insecure. Try talking to him, find out why he bullies you...and then crush him.
Violence is not the answer, because violence cannot crush a man's soul.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

BlackShyGuy

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Yes many times... My earliest memory was in 1st grade...
I was the new kid, and you know what people think of them. Well anyways I just went outside to recess, and this fat kid pops up out of no where, and shoves me over, and right as I'm about to get crushed, this little black kid came flying in, and stopped the bully right in front of me. I was pretty amazed, but then they both got in trouble...

In 3rd grade I was the new kid again, and I had to take the bus. I was friends with one of the kids on the bus, but his best friend was a total . He would keep pushing me into the aisle, and the bussdriver would scream at me. When I went to talk to the busdriver, she didn't do anything... Thank goodness I don't ride the bus anymore.

In 6th and 7th grade, it was mainly the jocks who came and picked on me. I mean, they punched me every once in a while, or laughed at the way I dressed, but they didn't realy get into my head. The thing that did get into my head was this little son of a you know what. He's one of those kids that everyone likes, and if you hurt him, you look like the bad guy. And everyone likes him, so they all start bullying me...

Well this year that same on the bus walks home with me... He sits there and insults me for fun. I swear, I am gonna kick his around the world the next time he does it. And the best part is, it will be right in front of the girl he likes... Yeah I know, it sounds pretty mean, but that kid deserves it.

And everyone always makes fun of me because I have long hair. I dunno whats wrong with it. Maybe their just jelous... You know, its kinda hard to tell. What ever the reason, I don't give a damn.

Dude I know what you mean, my hair is tied in a a ponytail about a 3rd down my back. But dont go wishing harm to other people no matter how bad they treat you, that just makes you as bad as the bullies. My uncle taught me "Those who wish harm, receive harm."

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

theblackdragon

Guys, while our hearts go out to those who have suffered bullying in their lives, the fact remains that this type of topic does not belong here. We at Nintendo Life are not licensed counselors nor psychiatrists, and there's a very good chance of some bad advice being followed perhaps by some of the more impressionable members of our community; same for bad examples being followed by the same.

If you need to vent and get it all out, creating a personal blog or writing in a journal IRL may help, or visiting your school counselor and bringing it up with them. Violence is never the answer, same for dropping yourselves to their level with insults and foul language. That kind of thing only makes a bad situation worse.

If you are being bullied, seek help IRL! Tell your teacher, tell your school counselor, tell your parents, whoever — just so long as you tell some kind of adult in a position of power who can help you. That's the only way this kind of thing will ever see resolution.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.