Showing 1 to 20 of 56
1. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 12:54 BST
Happy Firday the 13th everyone, and let all your bad luck come true
Edited on Fri 13th September, 2013 @ 16:33 by theblackdragon
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
2. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 13:15 BST
I didn't notice it's Friday the 13th.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
3. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 14:14 BST
Oh snap neither did I! Guess I should check on tv for any Friday the 13th marathons.
Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
4. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 14:16 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
5. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 14:53 BST
Happy Scott Pilgrim day!
"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!
6. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 15:31 BST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
7. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 15:39 BST
Haven't there already been three of four Friday The 13 th's this year?
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.
8. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 15:41 BST
Now that's funny
Why didn't they release the NES game Friday the 13th on VC today?
9. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 16:02 BST
What's firday? And where are the other 12?
10. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 16:03 BST
It's Friday the 13th?
I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.
11. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 16:04 BST
@AviatorNormally I don't care for Robot Chicken but that bit was pretty good.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
12. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 16:38 BST
Let me be the first to say...
Happy Saturday the 14th! I'll go ahead and cover Sunday the 15th too!
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
13. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 16:45 BST
Wow, it was my birthday yesterday...
I had fun once and it was awful.
14. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 16:46 BST
Happy belated birthday, Swiket.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
My latest review: Drakkhen (SNES)
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
15. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 19:01 BST
I just noticed that it was Friday the 13th when I turned on my computer lol.
@V8Ninja: I think this is like the second one for this year. I know we had 3 last year. One in Feburary, one in April and one in November.
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
16. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 19:10 BST
Firday! When we gather to celebrate evergreens!
I've had my birthday on a Friday the 13th before. Nothing bad happened.
Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
17. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 21:44 BST
Good to hear nothing bad happen........yet
18. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 21:58 BST
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
19. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 22:07 BST
Someone's gonna die...
It always happens in the movies!
20. Posted: Fri 13th Aug 2010 22:58 BST
Python > Java
CAPS LOCK CLUB
Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook
Sorry, this topic has been locked.