Forums

Topic: GOTY 2014 thread

Posts 61 to 65 of 65

shingi_70

My problem with second son was how short it felt. The first fight with Augustine, after Reggie dies seemed like the halfway point but than you only 30 minutes more of game left.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sub12

It is short, but to be honest, I find 6-8 hour games fine, they don't overstay the welcome like so many titles these days.

Just my prefance, but I understand your viewpoint.

sub12

shingi_70

sub12 wrote:

It is short, but to be honest, I find 6-8 hour games fine, they don't overstay the welcome like so many titles these days.

It was mostly I wish the game would have had a bit more story bits to use the concrete power.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sub12

shingi_70 wrote:

sub12 wrote:

It was mostly I wish the game would have had a bit more story bits to use the concrete power.

For sure they should have ulitized concrete power better in the campaign.

sub12

Red_XIII

Let's get this back on topic, shall we?
I will be tallying nominations soon.
Also, if there is a game that might not be your GOTY, but you still want nominated, go for that instead, as your votes here only decide the nominations.

Red_XIII

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.