Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Sat 2nd May 2009 21:21 BST
Does anyone know how to add forums to a site you made on GoogleSites?
2. Posted: Sun 3rd May 2009 18:33 BST
Nope, sorry. Embedding is currently a bit of a no-no as well due to some issues the Google Sites team were having. Maybe in future, though...
It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot comTwitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)
3. Posted: Sun 3rd May 2009 20:17 BST
Oh, well thanks anyway...
4. Posted: Tue 5th May 2009 14:29 BST
Go to hostultra.com and sign up for a microsite. You get 100 emails/forwarders, 800 MB storage and 8 GB bandwidth for 20 bucks a year. For 8.95 a year you can get a domain name as well...
Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork
5. Posted: Tue 5th May 2009 18:49 BST
6. Posted: Wed 6th May 2009 20:46 BST
Or, you could use Google Sites / Google Apps, and get 10GB storage, 100 e-mail addresses, Google Docs, Google Calender and the like and a domain name for $5 a year. Your call.