Forums

Topic: Google+

Posts 81 to 89 of 89

komicturtle

I wish I could. No internet access here unless I go to the Library which is closed right now. Man, I really can't wait for October to come so everything can be settled.

Oh, and for those with Facebook- their update is very.. peculiar. But it's also broken. Facebook can't really nail what Google+ is doing properly, and they seem to revert things back and forth. Liking Google+ more than FB.

komicturtle

Victoria

I've had an account for a while now, though I really never use it. But FB keeps pissing me off by making these stupid, stupid changes. I'm tired of re-learning how to find my way around it, and then spending hours explaining it to my mother and sister. A lot of my less computer savy friends have already left because it's too much of a hassle. So Google+ is starting to look a lot better.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

RoyalBlur

I heard on NPR this morning that yesterdays changes sent a lot of former Facebooker's over to Google Plus! I must say I felt like an evil dark lord as a sinister 'take over the world' laugh went off in my head.

Untitled

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Turnip

I would get a account if It didn't say i'm underage.

Cringing is really fun.

Jnes4

Well guys I have on too ! add me if you like !

Edited on by Jnes4

Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...
Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
Wii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)
Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX

SuperLink

I've never had a Facebook. Never have, never will. Actually, I've been thinking about getting one, but today, I heard people talking about how weird it is now, so thank God I didn't get one. I knew Facebook would just be a fad and that as soon as it strayed from what the users were used to, people would move on. I think I'm going to get a Google+ account, though.

EDIT: What age do I have to be to get a Google+ Account?

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.