Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Sat 3rd Oct 2009 15:32 BST
I heard that WMG is leaving YouTube. So that means the sound will be back on and the videos, right?
Go check the YouTube Blog.
Edited on Sat 3rd October, 2009 @ 15:34 by SuperMarioFan1995
Best thread ever.Currently Playing:Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)Formerly Nintendogames1000
2. Posted: Sat 3rd Oct 2009 15:36 BST
3. Posted: Sat 3rd Oct 2009 15:37 BST
There is more than just WMG to delete music, but there is a way to resolve the copyright easily.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
4. Posted: Sat 3rd Oct 2009 15:39 BST
5. Posted: Sat 3rd Oct 2009 15:40 BST
Article shown here:
6. Posted: Sun 4th Oct 2009 19:00 BST
Doesn't affect me much, oh well.
7. Posted: Mon 5th Oct 2009 10:04 BST
This is good news. It's clear WMG realises going nuts to the extremes on copyrights, especially on music, isn't of this modern age anymore. Glad to see that a record company supports creativity, like record companies should.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358