Showing 1 to 20 of 30
1. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 03:58 BST
WAT IS THIS SHIELD ICON I SEE ON PEOPLE'S ICONS?
2. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 03:59 BST
they're moderators, dude. forum police, if you will. :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
3. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 04:00 BST
Mods/site staff, some are silver though and im not sure why.
This is good
4. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 04:00 BST
oh that was my assumption thanks for clarifying
5. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 04:01 BST
Admins are gold and mods are silver.
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
6. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 04:03 BST
7. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 07:21 BST
I am teh law!
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
8. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 07:24 BST
Only on this piddly rinkydink site, anyway.
Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)PSN: MisterMumbles82
9. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 07:41 BST
Hey Daz, hasn't Paul's work dropped off lately. Maybe it's time for the hammer.
Plain old gamer :)
10. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 07:56 BST
whats a got to do to get a shield around here eh..?
slides wii points cards to corbie
Wii fc: 4987-2127-8771onslaught fc: 1505-1980-6004 SSBB fc: 2707-5741-9089Mario Kart fc: 3222-9702-4085Water Warfare fc: 4382-9862-5591Sta® playe®
11. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 08:04 BST
Are there any other shields besides the gold and silver ones; like platinum or bronze? And are the silver shield wearers jealous of the gold shield wearers?
Edited on Thu 16th July, 2009 @ 08:05 by WolfRamHeart
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
12. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 08:08 BST
There are only gold and silver shields. And the silver shield wearers have a great respect for those who wear the gold shield. At least that's what they tell us to our faces.
13. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 12:08 BST
Actually fewer people have the silver shield than the gold one, making the silver shield more valuable. It's a very rare collector's item...those gold shields are a dime a dozen.
14. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 12:13 BST
I think the silver shields came with a free toaster.
Edited on Thu 16th July, 2009 @ 12:13 by Corbs
15. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 17:07 BST
Those who have recently come out of the closet have done so with pride by displaying pretty symbols next to their names.
16. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 19:23 BST
You'd better watch out.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
17. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 19:28 BST
i am the highest person on NL, thats why i bear the clear sheild!!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
18. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 19:30 BST
Who needs a shield when you know the cheat for invincibility??
19. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 19:32 BST
i have the invincible sheild!!
20. Posted: Thu 16th Jul 2009 20:01 BST
Everyone knows that the mirror shield is greatest. I have one by my name, but you can't see it because your face is all #F0F0F0
Edited on Thu 16th July, 2009 @ 20:01 by warioswoods