Forums

Topic: Going gray early.

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Link79

I've been noticing gray hairs popping up all over my head since I was 16. Now I'm 31 and people are constantly pointing it out and acting shocked. It doesn't really bother me much but I am starting to wonder how this happened. Do you know anyone my age or younger with gray hair? I feel like I'm getting old before my time.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Corbs

I've seen people younger than 31 with gray hair. Fortunately I didn't have to worry about it. Mine fell out before it had time to turn gray. I WIN!

Plain old gamer :)

Link79

Well so far I'm not going bald thank goodness. No offense to those who are. I know some ladies like bald men but it's just not a good look for me.

Wii and 3DS ID Link

Tasuki

Yep I am 32 and I have quite a bit of gray hair. It started showing up in high school for me in fact all my friends decided to nickname me Silver Fox. My dad also was gray before he hit 40 and my half brother who just turned 40 is also almost all gray, so for me its just genetic.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

OldBoy

Oh yeah. My mate started getting grey hairs when he was 21, he's now 30 and a complete silver fox.The ladies love it
Failing that theres always this
Untitled

What's this bit for again?

Corbs

Well so far I'm not going bald thank goodness. No offense to those who are. I know some ladies like bald men but it's just not a good look for me.

Doesn't seem like the gray is working too well for you either.

Edited on by Corbs

Link79

I'd rather be gray than bald I suppose. I'm not really going to freak out and go buy a big bottle of hair dye. I was just curious if other people went gray that soon. I guess they do.

Wii and 3DS ID Link

LordJumpMad

I'm 21 and I know some people who gray early around my age.
A Friend of mys who 25 started getting Gray hairs at age 15, and now hes full Gray, (well, mostly all White now).

I don't have any gray hairs yet but, it better then going bald......like my Uncle....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

shinesprite

@link Stay up all night and pretend to be asleep. If your neighbors break in and perform abnormally dangerous medical tests on you, then you'll know the culprit.

Looks like they already finished with Corby, you might be their next project.

shinesprite

Corbs

Well actually they didn't finish, I finished it for them. Shaved that baby. Smooth.

theblackdragon

my grandpa had a full head of silver-white hair by the time he was 40 -- thick, too, not wispy and yellowed. it's nothing to worry about, you're normal :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Magi

I've got you by 3 years and I've got quite a few grays. Mostly just above my ears though. Everything else is still brown.

Magi

bro2dragons

Untitled

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

OldBoy

@Magi I dunno man, judging by your picture your shoulders are looking a bit silvery there and on the ol' chin.

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

lockelocke

i'm 24 and i've already got quite a collection. by 30 i think i'll be pretty much george clooney status

@bro2dragons
lol i worked on taylor's record. funny dude.

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

feder

My brother is thirty and has quite a lot of gray hairs. My mom's been almost all gray since she was in her forties. It's genetic in my family, unfortunately.

feder

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.