Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 21:44 BST
Anybody else use it?
If you click my eggs, I'll click your Eggs and Pokemon.
Edited on Mon 24th August, 2009 @ 13:40 by metakirbyknight
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
2. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 21:47 BST
What is it?
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
3. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 21:51 BST
It's like one of those adopt-a-pokemon things, but it has a lot of detail in it.
4. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 21:56 BST
I think I'll try it. Sounds cool.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
5. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 21:57 BST
You gotta pass a really hard test, it took me three days. But it's fun.
6. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 22:05 BST
@metakirbyknightcould you slip me the answers? I don't want to have to read through the forum rules.
7. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 22:10 BST
I don't remember them, I just used Ctrl+F to find the answers. If you want to cheat, it won't work I tried, they're not on the internet. I wish I could, but I just don't know them anymore.
By three days I meant, I only spent like 10 minutes a day, if that.
Edited on Sun 23rd August, 2009 @ 22:12 by metakirbyknight
8. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 22:24 BST
It's really the last questions I can't get. I try searching for keywords, but no luck.
9. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 22:30 BST
What are the last ones? I could tell you those.
10. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 22:44 BST
I don't feel like looking now. Maybe later.