Forums

Topic: Get A Glander of Disney's New Angel

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

grenworthshero

Kid_A wrote:

Are we really going to let "Glander" slide? Really?

I was going to, but...eh, sometimes you just have to decide it's not worth it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

SilverBaretta

Not that its not justified for the most part, but I find it hilarious just how many threads there are making fun of new Disney bubblegum-teen stuff. I mean, it's a way of making money for them, and it works pretty darn well, if anything, it's just not the Disney we know and love. I just wonder why there's so many threads dedicated to slamming the heck out of their new direction. Can't we at least have a thread to reminisce about the good old days?

On topic, we'll see what happens with this new girl...

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

noblo601

@jufwumbo - that's a bit creepy man, she's like 12? Furthermore, it's hardly an appropriate comment for a site like this which appeals to a broad demographic.

Edited on by noblo601

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

Joetherocker

Because all of those other stars worked out so well...

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Machu

This thread freaked me out. o.0

Rawr!

HolyMackerel

I think you meant "gander".

Ooh, and fresh meat ripe for ruination I see.

HolyMackerel

RoyalBlur

HolyMackerel wrote:

LOL! You're right I meant "gander" but as Obi Wan Kenobi would say "It all depends on your point of view".

@JafWumbo, ya that boy is like "I'm in heaven right now".

Anyway, I sure do miss the good old golden days of Hillary Duff and Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Machu

Dya wanna like, fix that typo then, pls? D:

typos in thread titles annoy meee

Rawr!

MERG

Hey 'chu, haven't you ever "glandered" at anyone?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

The_Fox

Machu wrote:

This thread freaked me out. o.0

You and me both.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Ravage

TokyoRed wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

LOL! You're right I meant "gander" but as Obi Wan Kenobi would say "It all depends on your point of view".

What? That just doesn't make any sense...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

RoyalBlur

Ravage wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

What? That just doesn't make any sense...

Apparently you haven't seen what George Lucas and Seth Green joked about in regards to Obi Wan's "point of view" statement. I was hinting at the fact that the name of this thread has bit of unintentional twisted humor after I realized that after you guys pointed out to me that I misspelled "gander" I chose to not edit the title as I thought it was kind of funny in a naughty sort of way being it is about female actresses and good girls gone bad and the bad girl's good girl replacement.

@JafWumbo, yes, I noticed the difference. They are the same girl (Bella Thome). In the first photograph she was younger and bit more made up as that was a promotional photo.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

theblackdragon wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

@JafWumbo, ya that boy is like "I'm in heaven right now".

... why? he's like 6 or 7 max, he probably still thinks girls have cooties :/

Woah, when I was that age I knew cooties was a joke. Well I thought girls were weird and at the same time I always wondered what was under their dresses until I was 8 and met a 16 year old girl who was more than happy to enlighten me; after that I never thought girls were gross or weird. I more like got butterflies, the fuzzies and all that and I still do actually.

Great bouncing ogres! I thought children would be more enlightened by now. I mean we are in the year 2011 and children still believe in stuff like cooties?????? Heaven help them if that's the case.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Popyman

TokyoRed wrote:

Oh and in the case of Adventure Time ditch some of the stupid madness and stop making subtle references to female body parts.

TokyoRed wrote:

I was hinting at the fact that the name of this thread has bit of unintentional twisted humor after I realized that after you guys pointed out to me that I misspelled "gander" I chose to not edit the title as I thought it was kind of funny in a naughty sort of way being it is about female actresses and good girls gone bad and the bad girl's good girl replacement.

ADVENTURE TIME HAS POLLUTED YOUR MIND! D:

Edited on by Popyman

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Philip_J_Reed

TokyoRed wrote:

I thought girls were weird and at the same time I always wondered what was under their dresses until I was 8 and met a 16 year old girl who was more than happy to enlighten me

Welcome to the End of the Thread.
Untitled

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.