Forums

Topic: General, lack of, Discussion

Posts 21 to 22 of 22

BearHunger

mystman12 wrote:

CaptainSquid wrote:

At least we'll likely see less threads get hijacked by hundreds of Spongebob pictures now.

But that was... sigh I don't know of any good Sponge Bob pics that would go here... But yeah, I liked those Sponge Bob pics. (Or more specifically, Sheldon pics. That's that Fish's name, right?)

Oh man, that's what I thought his name was! I guess Plankton's really the only one named Sheldon. I think I read in the Picture Reference Game thread that that fish is called Fred Rechid. I have no clue where this fact was originally disclosed nor how to pronounce the last name.

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

theblackdragon

You can't force people to stick around, they (and you) are free to be wherever they please. If you want to be here, be here. If you don't want to be here, don't be here. That's about all there is to it.

This kind of thing isn't new. We see people come and go and come and go all the time, and this isn't the only forum on the internet where it happens. We've also seen groups of users make their own websites and forums to do their own clique-y things, which is also a normal, healthy activity for young internet users. NL itself isn't dead, it's constantly changing. Learn to adapt, make some new friends while the others are away. If you really want to get in touch with them, most of us here have information in our user profiles and/or backloggeries where you can keep in touch, and if they like you enough, perhaps they'll invite you to their private forum.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.