Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,894

Yoshi

So, in other words, the only leaks that turn out to be true are revealed, at most, a few days before the conference.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

iKhan

Don't forget the infamous smash leaks.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

TuVictus

Yup, pretty much when actual "leaks" would normally happen. Usually by some guy setting up a demo or an article being released too early. But very rarely is it some detailed bulleted list of important story and gameplay details for something as huge as Zelda, much less weeks before the event it's not supposed to show up at.

TuVictus

GamerZero

Don't like either of the North American New N3DSXL stand-alone colors (Red & Black) I wanted the Metallic Blue XL model, Maybe at E3 the Blue or another new color will be announced there.

GamerZero

Blast

Blast wrote:

The Nintendo E3 leaks are pouring in at a hot rate. This leak talks about Zelda U being at E3, Metroid Wii U, a new Mario Wii U game, and Star Fox U.
Alleged Leak: http://hiddentriforce.com/zelda-wii-u-and-nintendo-e3-2015-ru...

Think its true?

If this leak turns out true... I will drink all the skeptics' tears. Hahaha.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So what's everyone think of the Microsoft resurrecting Silent Hills rumor? Sounds like utter BS to me when you read the article. Honestly though, I'd be pretty excited. Better an exclusive than not getting finishes at all.

It will be a slap to Sony fans.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

At_Lazuli

cookiex wrote:

Confirmed:
Mario Maker
Star Fox U

Likely:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Art Academy: Atelier
Devil's Third
Fatal Frame V
Fire Emblem If
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Project Treasure
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Smash Bros. DLC
Tantalus' Wii U port
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yokai Watch
Yoshi's Wooly World

Maybe:
Next Level Games' next project
Retro Studios' next project
Advance Wars
Metroid Prime / "Traditional-style" Metroid game
Pikachu Detective Game
Pokkén Tournament Wii U

Unlikely:
Tokyo EAD's next Mario game

Deconfirmed:
NX
DeNa smartphone games
New membership service
Zelda U

Rumored:
Paper Mario U

Animal Crossing Wii U is also rumored is it not

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

Blast wrote:

Please no. Zelda U needs to be the last Zelda game for awhile before this series becomes burnt out and stale. Anomua is saying this will be the ultimate Zelda game. If that's the case then we don't need another Zelda game UNLESS it was doing something like Hyrule Warriors. 3DS already had its chance to shine. Already had a 10/10 Zelda game aka A Link Between Worlds.

I've got bad news for you:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/04/nintendo-hints-at-anot...

I could see them announcing that game this year, especially since Zelda U is no longer targeting 2015.

CosmicYoshi65 wrote:

Yep. It seems highly likely we'll get an Animal Crossing U announcement this year (although the game itself will probably release in 2016).

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2014/12/rumor-animal-crossing-wii-...
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/33890/20150107/nintendo-...

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

cookiex

CosmicYoshi65 wrote:

I was just thinking of adding it to the list given yesterday's news.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Grumblevolcano

@Bolt_Strike Surely the Zelda 3DS game will just be Twilight Princess 3D for New 3DS, after all Xenoblade 3D is the only reason to own a New 3DS currently.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

cookiex

Confirmed:
Mario Maker
Star Fox U

Likely:
Devil's Third
Fatal Frame V
Fire Emblem If
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Project Treasure
Smash Bros. DLC
Tantalus' Wii U port
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yokai Watch
Yoshi's Woolly World

Maybe:
Advance Wars
Pikachu Detective Game
Pokkén Tournament Wii U

Unlikely:

Deconfirmed:
NX
DeNa smartphone games
New membership service
Zelda U

Rumored:
Animal Crossing U
Paper Mario U

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Zanark

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Bolt_Strike Surely the Zelda 3DS game will just be Twilight Princess 3D for New 3DS, after all Xenoblade 3D is the only reason to own a New 3DS currently.

I am really not expecting them to make a third legend of zelda remake for the 3DS though. Even Nintendo has to realize that would be pushing it. Maybe a different franchise would be given the honor of selling the New 3DS.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

cookiex

Preliminary E3 floor plans have been released

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

TuVictus

Are we sure that Zelda game Miaymoto teased just wasn't MM3D? I mean they did tell us after the fact that they incorporated some stuff from LBW into MM such as inventory management. MM came out this year, I really would not mind them not releasing another Zelda game this year. I just want Zelda U next

TuVictus

cookiex

Operative wrote:

Are we sure that Zelda game Miaymoto teased just wasn't MM3D? I mean they did tell us after the fact that they incorporated some stuff from LBW into MM such as inventory management. MM came out this year, I really would not mind them not releasing another Zelda game this year. I just want Zelda U next

I think they do have another Zelda title coming for the 3DS, but I don't think it'll be announced this year.

cookiex

Bolt_Strike

Operative wrote:

Doubtful. Miyamoto was saying that they're trying to evolve the series and they have new ideas for 3DS. That doesn't imply a remake, that implies a completely new game, probably following the same direction Zelda U is.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

cookiex

Update:

Confirmed:
Mario Maker
Star Fox U

Likely:
Devil's Third
Fatal Frame V
Fire Emblem If
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Monster Hunter X
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Project Treasure
Smash Bros. DLC
Tantalus' Wii U port
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yokai Watch
Yoshi's Woolly World

Maybe:
Advance Wars
Pikachu Detective Game
Pokkén Tournament Wii U

Unlikely:

Deconfirmed:
NX
DeNa smartphone games
New membership service
Zelda U

Rumored:
Animal Crossing U
Paper Mario U

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Bolt_Strike

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So, either Nintendo has huge plans for E3 or this will be a really underwhelming year since they dropped so much new stuff in the direct today. Although it is only Japan so maybe it won't effect anything for us. And either way no new F-Zero so what should I care.

Oh please, they didn't make any huge new announcements in the Direct. We haven't seen any announcements from the bigger IPs yet, there's no need to worry about E3 being underwhelming yet.

Bolt_Strike

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.