Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,894

IceClimbers

Yeah Mario Maker does make sense. I think Nintendo will start off with either Star Fox or Mario Maker. No way they start off with another game. Likewise, I think Sony will start off with No Man's Sky or Uncharted 4. No way they start off with another game either.

Square Enix I'm not sure about. I feel like it could be Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, or Kingdom Hearts 3. Tomb Raider mostly depends on how much it's shown during Microsoft's conference - if it has a larger presence in MS's, then no, they probably won't start with it, but if it has more of a teaser in MS's conference with a "to see more, tune in to Square Enix's conference tomorrow" type thing, then I could see them starting with that game. KH3 I think would be a better game to end on, but there's the off chance they start with it. Deus Ex I think is the most likely. No way they start with Just Cause 3 though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

shingi_70

I assume Mario due to the Anniversary.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

cookiex

Mario Maker is getting heavy promotion with the 30th anniversary ordeal and the Best Buy event, so that's what they'll likely start with.

I wonder if they'll reveal something at the end of the World Championship.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

OmegaMetroid93

I really hope they will.
This is probably wishful thinking, but I would love it if they revealed the new Starfox and had the finals be a deathmatch in the multiplayer mode. Not going to happen though.

I'm genuinely excited for all conferences this year (except for EA and Bethesda).
They all have likely announcements that will get me unbelievably hyped.

Microsoft: Battletoads, Banjo(?)
Sony: The Last Guardian (I wish)
Ubisoft: Beyond Good and Evil, Rayman
Square Enix: Kingdom Hearts 3
Nintendo: Starfox, Xenoblade X, Retro Studios project

So much good stuff this year!
I really feel like this year, more than ever, no matter who your favourite showcaser is, you will come out of this happy and excited. And that makes me so glad.

OmegaMetroid93

shingi_70

This E3 is pretty exciting and wehaven't even got any major rumors or leaks this year . There are a few games i'm worried and excited to here from.

The division has been delayed so much I wonder if when it comes out next spring will their be an audience. Destiny seems to have taken all of the psuedo MMO genre thats formed by storm.

Sony in general seems to be going the route microsoft did last generation, leaning on third parties. I wonder what they're first party has for the fall now that Uncharted and Rachet are both 2016. I'm hoping we get a glimpse of Project Horizon.

All EA has to do is show me a Mass Effect game slated for Early Next Year and Star Wars. Should give me enough time to finally beat dragon age.

Right now only things I want from Square are the Edios games and Dragon Quest X for Wii U. Speaking of which I wonder if Tomb Raider will be here or microsoft.

Nintendo: I'm hoping that Project Treasue is a destiny/PSO styled game. They have a really good line up and were probably going to see Xenoblade in the fall and Illousionary whatever in the spring.

Microsoft: Most excited about the Rare games and Halo 5. I think were going to see Scalebound and its going to be Platniums take on the RPG /monster hunting genre and will be paired in the conference with Lionhead's New IP.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Megapokepaul

It would be clever to release a Mario Galaxy 1 remake on new 3DS , also a metroid game for new 3DS . Wii U , in my opinion will get 2 new games announcement : A Pokemon game and a new Paper Mario .
Showcased games will of course include : Devil's Third , splatoon , project robot , project guard , star Fox , fatal frame 5 , animal crossing , fire emblem if , and maybe art academy
Either way , I am expecting a huge pokemon announcement , the creator of pokemon and founder of game freak is rumored to have a special appearance !!

Edited on by Megapokepaul

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Grumblevolcano

Megapokepaul wrote:

It would be clever to release a Mario Galaxy 1 remake on new 3DS , also a metroid game for new 3DS . Wii U , in my opinion will get 2 new games announcement : A Pokemon game and a new Paper Mario .
Showcased games will of course include : Devil's Third , splatoon , project robot , project guard , star Fox , fatal frame 5 , animal crossing , fire emblem if , and maybe art academy
Either way , I am expecting a huge pokemon announcement , the creator of pokemon and founder of game freak is rumored to have a special appearance !!

I'm not expecting a huge pokemon announcement at E3 but rather in 3 days via Famitsu.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

I hope there aren't any N3DS exclusives announced (games with some N3DS extras would be okay, though).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

IceClimbers

Doom has been confirmed to be at E3. So that's one game we know for Bethesda's conference.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DefHalan

IceClimbers wrote:

Doom has been confirmed to be at E3. So that's one game we know for Bethesda's conference.

I am super excited for this game and might cause me to either upgrade my PC or buy one of the twins (PS4/XB1)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Okapi

I know it's not going to happen, but DARN IT, I want a new Starfy game for the Wii U. The DS one was fantastic, but so underrated.

Edited on by Okapi

Okapi

Offspring

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

I'm not expecting a huge pokemon announcement at E3 but rather in 3 days via Famitsu.

Did you not follow their tease from a month or two ago? My new rule on following magazine reveals is if doesn't leak, it's not worthwhile.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Grumblevolcano

NintyMan wrote:

Mysterious listings of new games for E3 called "E3 Dummy SKU" have surfaced in Best Buy's pre-order system. There are two 3DS games and one Wii U game, in particular.
Untitled
At E3, we'll know what these mysterious new games are!
http://nintendoinquirer.com/2015/05/wii-u-3ds-dummy-skus-show...

They have Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem but not Fire Emblem If? Looks like we know one of the 3DS games then (the English name of Fire Emblem If)!

That is rather disappointing, only 2 new retail titles announced at E3 (1 Wii U, 1 3DS) so it looks even more towards the use of DLC to soften the blow to huge game droughts.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Or it could be an overglorified fake like most e3 rumors

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cookiex

Grumblevolcano wrote:

They have Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem but not Fire Emblem If? Looks like we know one of the 3DS games then (the English name of Fire Emblem If)!

That is rather disappointing, only 2 new retail titles announced at E3 (1 Wii U, 1 3DS) so it looks even more towards the use of DLC to soften the blow to huge game droughts.

1. Going by their website, they do have Fire Emblem If in their database.
2. If we took that list as final, there would only be three Xbox One titles and five PS4 titles announced at E3, and all of them could be multiplat. That obviously won't be the case.
3. Star Fox, Devil's Third, Project Giant Robot and Guard aren't in their database going by their website. So if Best Buy already doesn't keep track of everything Nintendo announces, then how would they know the total quantity of titles being announced beforehand?
4. Like Lz said, it could very well be fake.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

TOUGHDUDE94

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Mysterious listings of new games for E3 called "E3 Dummy SKU" have surfaced in Best Buy's pre-order system. There are two 3DS games and one Wii U game, in particular.
Untitled

my hopes;3DS(Kirby Epic Yarn or F-zero 3D and Super Mario Galaxy or 3d Land 2 or Donkey Kong 3D Land)Wii u(Metroid or F-zero U)
also SNES for 3DS virtual console

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

All of the conferences in a nice a tidy graph.

Untitled

Thank you

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

technotaylor98 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled

Wonder why it shows all the release dates for 2018?

To not reveal real release dates

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.