Showing 1 to 20 of 34
1. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 01:19 BST
Who doesn't love a groovy looking graphic tee?!
I recently purchased this cool "Star Wars" shirt at Kohl's and I love the funky 70s rock band theme about it:
Edited on Mon 27th July, 2009 @ 01:20 by Turbo_Genesis_64
EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!
2. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 01:36 BST
Star Wars Rock Band?! Nice Tee.
This is my most recent. http://www.plainlazy.com/acatalog/info_carbon_green.html
Edited on Mon 27th July, 2009 @ 01:36 by Machu
3. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 01:39 BST
Thanks for the first comment Machu! I dig your shirt too!! I can relate to it big time. I wonder if they ship across the pond?
4. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 01:42 BST
i got a star wars shirt from Khols too, it is black and white with a print of Boba Fett on it
5. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 01:44 BST
Yes, Kohl's actually has a good selection of geeky shirts. Plus, I like that their shirts are made of strong fabrics because too many Hot Topic shirts feel cheap to me.
6. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 01:46 BST
yea, i have a Sonic and a Wii shirt from there too
7. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 02:16 BST
I have a lot of Family Guy t-shirts but these are my two favourites.
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
8. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:50 BST
Fall Fashion 2009:
9. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:56 BST
I can't show a pic, but my most recent shirt like a person's ribs with a game controller where the heart should be!
10. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:57 BST
That sounds cool Dark Link!
11. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 04:01 BST
I recently got a shirt that showed 8-bit Zelda characters in a Math equation:
Link + Sword - Ganon = Zelda Holding Triforce Piece
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
12. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 07:15 BST
I have a Zelda shirt somewhere that reads: "Olde School."
13. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 07:28 BST
I usually buy pretty fasionable clothes, but I do have to geek it out sometimes. I just bought an awesome Sonic shirt last week.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
14. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 07:57 BST
Geek and fashion are mutually exclusive terms
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
15. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 08:00 BST
Yeah. I like to change it up
16. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 08:00 BST
I strongly disagree! The Anime crowd puts the mainstream fashion industry to shame.
17. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 08:03 BST
I don't have any geeky shirts, but right now I'm mearing a Player Pin, Icicle Spear and Muramase from TWEWY.
18. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 08:03 BST
As someone who has a Japanese girlfriend... no, just no.
you clearly haven't seen proper Japanese fashion.
19. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 13:39 BST
Fashion. What a stupid word. Dumb humans, ha!
20. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 01:32 BST
People usually lash out at things they don't understand.
Edited on Tue 28th July, 2009 @ 15:20 by Sean_Aaron