Forums

Topic: 100% completion of games

Posts 21 to 40 of 42

Buizel

bezerker99 wrote:

Donkey Kong Country Returns. Such a terrific platforming experience. Whether you play on Wii or 3DS, that's a matter of preference. :3

I'm actually yet to play DKCR, but I loved Tropical Freeze. Didn't 100% it though as it was already fairly challenging on its own (that and I didn't have so much experience with DKC back then).

Mario_1985 wrote:

If it's any use-without giving too much away. If you have 3 or more controllers, it's possible to complete most, if not every level with all the characters; in two goes. (Even if your playing on your own). Also the characters play differently, e.g it's a lot easier jump about with Peach as she floats around.

Thanks, I'll probably give that a go then when I get round to it.

At least 2'8".

bezerker99

Kung Fu Rabbit
Hardcore Rabbit. All levels completed. All carrots got.

I remembered another game I 100%'d......caught this little platforming gem on sale once and enjoyed it rather much!

RR529

It's not something I usually go out of my way to do, but there are a few I've done since I had nothing else to do or enjoyed so much.

I think I've 100% completed Super Mario World, Zelda: ALttP, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Mario's Picross.

I've almost done Zelda: Minish Cap (even collected all the figurines), but there's like one or two Kinstone pieces I haven't been able to connect.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

kkslider5552000

100% a game is a terrible idea more often than not. Though I'm sometimes inconsistent with that. To this day I'm not entirely sure why 100% Twilight Princess is ok but OOT is mostly good content and half of the skulltula and random holes is watching paint dry levels of enjoyment. But it is.

Even in games that have a lot of good side content, if the game isn't short, that usually means I'd prefer to do a 90% run. ALBW is honestly the first Zelda game I've legit 100% done, and I feel like that run really hurt my opinion of the game because I was so done with the side content.

Fun fact, I've spent hours trying to grind money to get enough to upgrade everything in MegaMan 64 so I can say I 100% the game.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BurningSonic

I have 100% on
Kirby Triple Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
New Super Mario Bros 2
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Y
Sonic Generations
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Smash Bros 3DS
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
Kirby's Squeak Squad
New Super Mario Bros
Nights Journey of Dreams
Rayman Origins
Sonic Colors
Mario Kart 8
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros. U
Rayman Legends
Super Mario 3D World
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Blue_Blur

I've 100% completed:
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)
Sonic Riders (PS2)
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Wii)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (3DS)
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (3DS)
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Mario Kart Double Dash!! (GCN)
Rayman Origins (Wii)
Rayman Legends (Wii U)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U)
Spyro: Year of the Dragon (PS)

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tyranexx

The games I can think of right off the bat:

New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario 3D Land
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Metroid
Metroid II
Okami
Pokemon Diamond
Mega Man Star Force
Mega Man Star Force 2 (Zerker X Saurian)
Twilight Princess
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hourglass
Skyward Sword
Four Swords Anniversary Ed. (Hero's Trial....Never again)
Ocarina of Time 3D
Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past (GBA)

There may be others that I'm forgetting. With the exception of Zelda games, however, it's rare that I try to 100% anything anymore due to being busy.

@Blue_Blur: Also, thanks for welcoming me in a previous topic. ^_^

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

bezerker99

A few more completions I've done.......

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 100% items collected
Metroid: Other M Hard Mode completed / 100% Items collected

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. This one gets honorable mention because I've 100%'d the Normal Quest but not the Master Quest.

Edited on by bezerker99

Whopper744

I really can't come up with my list for this, but one of my biggest Wii U fully completed games is DKC:TF. Sadly though, I have been stuck in the last world of Super Mario 3D World for over a year and a half now. Wonderful game up until then. So much pain and suffering...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

kkslider5552000

Games I've 100%
-ALBW
-Most of the main Kirby platformers
-New Super Mario Bros.
-Mario Kart DS
-Metroid Primes 1 and 2
-Super Metroid
-Metroid Fusion
-Metroid: Other M
-Super Mario 64
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Scram Kitty and His Buddy on Rails (srsly)
-Banjo Kazooie
-Beyond Good and Evil
-Chameleon Twist (biggest waste of time to 100% ever)
-Jet Force Gemini

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

bezerker99

@kkslider5552000: I wanted to list ALBW but I was never able to get the Giant Cucco (from surviving 999.99 seconds in the Cucco mini game). I can't believe Nintendo decided to put THAT sort of challenge into their awesome Zelda game.

Freeon-Leon

Just need to beat the final boss of Yumi's Odd Odyssey and I'll 100% it. It's pretty hard though

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Nicolai

I never make a point to 100% a game, but I often play a single game for a long period of time before getting bored and switching, so there have been plenty of games where I've gotten to that point. Some games I've 100%ed are Kirby Triple Deluxe, Pushmo, Pokemon Gen 1, Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, Teslagrad, and Kirby's Dream Land 3. It's usually not some open-world game that takes hundreds of hours to 100%.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

World

Freeon-Leon wrote:

Just need to beat the final boss of Yumi's Odd Odyssey and I'll 100% it. It's pretty hard though

Is that the spike crab?

I'm working on this one myself! I love this game so much . It has that reputation for being really hard, but for some reason, it never gets frustrating. Honestly, it's one of the few games I care about 100%ing. Must be that relaxing music.

World

Joeynator3000

Don't remember what I said before, but yeah, depends on the game...like with Smash, completing it is impossible for me. lol
However, sometimes I'll go for it in a game like Zelda or Metroid.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Rumorlife

I recently 100%ed Lego Pirates of Caribbean on PS3 with my bf because he's obsessed with 100%ing. I personally don't usually do it unless there are rewards for doing it that I want. My last personal 100 was Mario 3D World, because it was easy and fun. Before that it was DK Country 1 from SNES (on WiiU) so that shows how much I try to 100% things. Not much.

Rumorlife

Freeon-Leon

@World: I think so. I really don't remember very well since I stopped trying some months ago. Still found all the exits though.

And I'm proud to say that yesterday I 100%d Super Mario Galaxy 2. It was a nice challenge towards the end, but I could beat it after all.

... AND I just beat Champion's Road this morning. I guess I haven't completed SM3DW at 100% since you have to beat every single stage with each character but I guess I kinda 100%d with Toad.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Late

I completed Runner 2 couple of days ago. I'm trying to catch every Pokémon in Pokémon Pinball, currently missing 35 Pokémon. I picked up where I had previously left off and noticed that I don't have a Fearow and for some reason I haven't seen any Spearow in a week I've played and they're supposed to be found in 8 different places... Other than Fearow, Persian and Seaking, all the others I'm still missing are found from the second block of maps which means I have to travel a couple of times to get where I want to. I've caught everything from Indigo Plateau so at least I don't have to go there anymore.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

NotASquid

I rarely do 100% completion unless the game is really good.

NotASquid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.