General Discussion Forum

Topic: Games You Recently Beat?

Showing 141 to 160 of 185

AuthorMessage

Byron-3D

141. Posted:

Captain_Toad wrote:

@Byron-3D Heh speaking of Prince of persia. I've beat Rival Swords today. The final boss was truly annoying but listening to the end credits was so worth it. Wanna listen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE9yAR-gZRw&index=2&l...

I like it, I love that Arabian sound in music, it was one of the best bits about the game IMO.

RedDevilAde wrote:

Been off sick so 100%ed and beat Wind Waker HD a couple of days ago

I'm gonna start Wind Waker HD once I finish Rayman, it's been sat on the shelf for almost a year unplayed and it was the reason I bought my Wii U originally.

Living in an 8-Bit World!
My ever growing backlog!
PSN: Nin10do_B
Check Mii Out

3DS Friend Code: 0259-1099-8754 | Nintendo Network ID: Nin10do_B

AuthorMessage

Sparx

142. Posted:

I beat metroid on the 3ds virtual console!

Was tough but had two very annoying things (get hurt going through doors and energy going to 30 after a game offer)

Was fun though :p

Sparx

AuthorMessage

Nintenjoe64

143. Posted:

Pullblox World - quite disappointed at how easily I managed most of the 5* puzzles. I hope this means I am a genius and not that Nintendo didn't make it tough enough.

My recent Wii U backlog (not my entire backlog) is looking quite tasty:
Rayman Legends - just a few late levels left
W101 - Got it with MK8, about halfway through
Zombi U - Tried to be clever by fighting a gang of Zombies. Lost lots of progress when I failed to beat my own Zombie.
Ninja Gaiden 3 - It crashes halfway through the second level I play. I think I am on the last level.
Mega Man 3 VC - Don't know why but I just don't get MM3. It took me no time to beat the first two.
Xenoblade - I've played it for hours, enjoyed every moment but am probably 50 hours of quest from the end!

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

144. Posted:

Sonic Adventure 2. It's still pretty good, but not as much as nostalgia made it out to be unfortunately. That final chapter in particular was downright painfully bad.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

NintendoFan64

145. Posted:

The other day I finished Mother 3 again. Insert Reggie Mother 3 joke here.

Don't read this!...You're reading it, aren't you?

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

146. Posted:

I beat Kirby Superstar. Such an amazing game. It has alot of variety, fun. It holds up very well today. I have nothing but great things to say about the game. Best SNES game I've ever played.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

147. Posted:

Treasure Adventure Game, which is a freeware PC game. I highly, highly recommend it. It's a side scrolling platformer metroidvania, whose structure is more like a Zelda game.

http://www.robitstudios.com/treasure-adventure-game/

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

148. Posted:

I beat the Vita version of Rogue Legacy,and I'm now on New Game+4. Might go for the hidden bosses and trophies, but I haven't decided for sure.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

149. Posted:

I finally beat OFF such a great game.Now i know why people love it.

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair"
"Take that little girl,i hope slenderman comes back and stabs you in the nuts."One of Markipliers greatest quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Lencer

150. Posted:

Just finished the story to kingdoms of amalur, now gonna complete saints row iv

Lencer

AuthorMessage

PhantomKirby

151. Posted:

Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright. So good!

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

152. Posted:

Untitled
Is the most recent game I beaten, but I might beat all abilities on very hard.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

153. Posted:

Just 200%'d Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

Such a satisfying platformer!!! Thanks, Club Nintendo. B-)

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

polivar4

154. Posted:

Just beat Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for the Wii and Alien vs. Predator for the Super Nintendo. AVP for SNES is a freaking hard ass game to pass. If you don't believe me try it out for yourself.

polivar4

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

155. Posted:

Finally finished Double Dragon Neon on the Xbox 360 today with my son. It was actually alot better then I thought it was going to be. The graphics are nice the music and it plays a good homage to the Double Dragon universe. If you are a fan of Double Dragon games or beat em ups in general this is a good one to add to your collection if you have an Xbox 360 or PS3 or PC.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Octane

156. Posted:

Just finished Kirby's Adventure Wii / Return to Dreamland. Some of those challenge stages... they were really annoying...

Octane

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

157. Posted:

To the Moon. It was just as sweet and as deeply sad as everyone said it would be (and much funnier than I had expected).

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

158. Posted:

I just finished Year Walk.Man that game was so weird in a good way the atmosphere was so amazing.the music made the game come alive the puzzles made me wander for a long time until i finally solved them.My brain melted with that ending, so many great things i can say about this,wow should have bought this a long time ago.

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair"
"Take that little girl,i hope slenderman comes back and stabs you in the nuts."One of Markipliers greatest quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

159. Posted:

Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

160. Posted:

Finished up InFamous (PS3) earlier today!

Overall, it was a very good game. It has it's annoyances, but the good definitely outweighs the bad.

Good:

• The best thing about this game is that it does a really good job of making you feel superhuman. Playing around with your powers is simply fun to do, especially once you've upgraded everything to the max.
  • While there were few bosses, the ones it had were quite fun & memorable (especially Alden & Kesler).
  • I liked that they made an original city (instead of setting it in the real world), because it allowed them more creativity in designing it with gameplay in mind (making it naturally more convenient to move around).
  • While there were issues (which I will get to), the platforming sections were a nice change of pace, and in some cases pretty epic in scale (especially the prison & tower missions).
  • Your choices actually matter here, as acting selfishly or selflessly effects story progression, as well as the development of your powers.
  • Speaking of the story, I liked how the bigger moments were told through comic style panels (I thought this was a nice touch).

Bad:

• Cole sticks to everything! This system is used for the benefit of exploration, and making climbing around the city easier (especially the platforming sections), and while I'm sure there are a couple times a random ledge grab will saved your life, it's just as likely to get you killed as well (if your trying to dodge a grenade, and Cole grabs the nearest street light by accident, instead of moving out of the way). It's not too big of an issue, but it's noticeable.
  • A minor personal nitpick, but why do you electricute yourself whenever you touch water? He always has the electricity running through him, regardless of whether or not he's wet (and even when he comes into contact with electricity that's not his own, it usually heals him). Heck, even if he could be hurt by his own electricity, he's also been shown to be able to turn off the flow, so to speak, since he can touch other people without hurting them.
  • Another personal thing is, I simply didn't care for the game world, at least when it came to theme. From a design standpoint it was great, but I never once felt the urge to simply go out & explore the city.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)