General Discussion Forum

Topic: Games You Recently Beat?

Showing 121 to 140 of 184

AuthorMessage

Dave24

121. Posted:

Nihilumbra - crappy trail and error game like Teslagrad
The Inner World - another adventure game following a trend "good character must be an total a-hole" with game breaking bugs - also too easy and boring.
Magrunner - on the surface, great game, but near the end platforming at its worst, making it average or downright awful (especially with buggy physics). Also trail and error - joy.
Strider 2014 - people insisting on this game being ported to WiiU probably didn't play it, only heard about it (ie don't know what they are talking about), my God it is butchered version of Strider. Wait, it is not butchered Strider, it is just a bad game. It gets boring incredibly fast and by the end I was sick of it. It's shallow, music is non-existent and it is 60FPS on next-gen only to force people to buy next-gen - there is nothing that PS3 or 360 couldn't handle. Don't waste your money on it.

Dave24

AuthorMessage

BearClaus

122. Posted:

I cleared a random map in ToeJam & Earl on PSN with my brother! That was pretty fun, though all the bogeymen we encountered got really aggravating after a while. Still, we had three or four lives remaining by the end of it. (Good thing we found a bunch of lives early on.)

A few weeks ago I beat Sonic Advance 3 with all the Chaos Emeralds and got all the gold medals. Total crapshoot as to where those Chao were (though not hidden in ridiculous places), but it didn't take the level memorization that it took to find the special rings in Sonic Advance 2.

Hooray! Bust-a-Move 4 finally got added to the PlayStation Store a few months ago! I've unlocked all the characters. Vs. Computer Story is maddening, but at least the poorly translated dialogue is hilarious sometimes (“You should regret that you are not perfect.” What on earth⁇). To my surprise, though, Win Contest is really easy. I got a 23 win streak on my first try. Bust-a-Move '99 (3 DX) had me thinking that it would be harder than Story mode, but it turns out that I slaughtered the competition like Cleon and Bramb slaughtered me. Next up, finishing the Puzzle Story mode.

BearClaus

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

123. Posted:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team
but man, talk about an easy last boss(compared to Superstar Saga and Partners in Time.... didn't play Bowser's Inside Story)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

124. Posted:

Golden Sun now I'm working on to beat the lost age.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

BearClaus

125. Posted:

@GuSolarFlare The last boss in Bowser's Inside Story can go down in one Bros. Attack (IIRC—it might have taken me two).

BearClaus

AuthorMessage

Byron-3D

126. Posted:

I just finished the original Bioshock on my PS3, amazing sick and twisted game that's was enjoyable from start to finish. I also finished Mutent Mudds Deluex on my 3DS, havering checkpoints really helped me with this otherwise almost impossible (for me) game.

I give them both 5 stars

Living in an 8-Bit World!
My ever growing backlog!
PSN: Nin10do_B
Check Mii Out

3DS Friend Code: 0259-1099-8754 | Nintendo Network ID: Nin10do_B

AuthorMessage

Monntie

127. Posted:

Finished:
Assassins Creed Liberation HD
InFAMOUS
InFAMOUS 2
InFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Byron-3D

128. Posted:

Monntie wrote:

Finished:
InFAMOUS
InFAMOUS 2

How was these? I have them both on my shelf waiting to be played

My ever growing backlog!
Check Mii Out

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

129. Posted:

Wario Land 3. Managed to 100% it too. It's alright but it's no WL2 or WL4.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Monntie

130. Posted:

Shroom_Muncher wrote:

Monntie wrote:

Finished:
InFAMOUS
InFAMOUS 2

How was these? I have them both on my shelf waiting to be played

They are both great games. Playing through both 1&2 twice is a job the second time, but worth it. Progress carries over nicely, so collecting as much as possible from the first to the second is highly recommended.

InFAMOUS has the better story, personally, however, InFAMOUS 2 has better... everything else. You should play as soon as you can. They both offer a great experience.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

sinalefa

131. Posted:

Saturday I beat Armillo. A very fun little game, recommended for fans of 3D platformers. I am not sure if the early bird discount is still available.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

132. Posted:

Finally completed Dust: An Elysian Tail and got all achievements.

The flaws in the combat really turned me off, but it was bearable.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

133. Posted:

Finally beat Castlevania 1. God, the Dracula fight was a nightmare.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

134. Posted:

@Ralizah That could have been a great pun if you beat Castlevania 2. ;)

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

BearClaus

135. Posted:

I beat Banjo-Kazooie last night, with 100%. First time I've ever beaten that game, oddly enough, and I've had it since the N64 days. As for Banjo-Tooie, I'll probably never clear that one… although I did eventually complete Donkey Kong 64 with all the percentages, so I suppose anything could happen!

BearClaus

AuthorMessage

DakotaM47

136. Posted:

Alright I'm going join.
I beat DLC quest almost 100% on Xbox 360. That was 10 days ago. Played some SMG2 last night and started with 16, ended with 35. That was 2 hours. I'm going to play more today and hopefully beat it. Then Gears of War 1, on Act 4 part 1.

Most Hyped Games:
Sm4sh U
Zelda U
Splatoon
Omega Ruby
Sunset Overdrive
Dragon Quest Heroes
Final Fantasy XV

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

137. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. 3. I've never actually beaten World 8 until now. The last fortress is a PAIN.

Update: Beat Corpse Party. Now I just need to clean up a few of the Wrong Ends from the early chapters and complete all of the Extra Chapters.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Byron-3D

138. Posted:

I beat Prince if Persia on my PS3 the other day, really enjoyed it. I'm currently close to finishing Rayman 3D on me 3DS, it is a shockingly poor game but I'm gonna stick with it.

My ever growing backlog!
Check Mii Out

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

139. Posted:

@Byron-3D Heh speaking of Prince of persia. I've beat Rival Swords today. The final boss was truly annoying but listening to the end credits was so worth it. Wanna listen? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE9yAR-gZRw&index=2&l...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

RedDevilAde

140. Posted:

Been off sick so 100%ed and beat Wind Waker HD a couple of days ago

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde