General Discussion Forum

Topic: Games You Recently Beat?

Showing 101 to 120 of 159

AuthorMessage

dumedum

101. Posted:

Falchion wrote:

Shovel Knight: I really enjoyed this game, it takes the best of retro games and adds a minor flare (like saving) and you have a really good game! My playthrough was about 8 hours and I would recommend this game to retro fans, though the difficulty is inconsistent.

Mine was 16 hours :) A brilliant game.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

102. Posted:

NES Remix

Untitled

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

103. Posted:

Plants vs. Zombies, the original!
It was a little while ago that I completed the adventure mode, but now I've been hunting for the achievements, and I only have to encounter the Yeti, then it's 100% complete! :D

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

104. Posted:

I recently beat Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I previously gave up on it due to constantly getting lost because of how the map looks when you don't have an area's map, but I got a slightly better understanding of it and managed to find and beat the bosses. Maybe I can 100% the game soon if I try hard enough.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Naoiko

105. Posted:

Hmmm let's see..I recently beat Kirby Triple D, Harvest moon tale of two towns, and Bravely Default. Really enjoyed all 3, though if your gonna play the Harvest moon game get it on the Eshop or the DS version as the cartridge 3DS version has some major issues.

MAMESHIBA!

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

106. Posted:

Beat Mass Effect again just last night. I came home from work and said "okay, I'm just going to finish Virmire" and I ended up playing through to the end.

"I am a freedom fighter, the name that history wrote
And even through disaster, eye of the tiger for hope
I'm trying to find my way back, there's no day off for heroes
And even when I'm tired, "go" is the only word I know"

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

107. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

NES Remix

Untitled

Rainbows on all of them ? (Without watching somebody else doing it ?)

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

108. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

NES Remix

Untitled

Rainbows on all of them ? (Without watching somebody else doing it ?)

Yes.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

109. Posted:

Think it will be years if ever before I do that. (I don't see the point in watching someone else do it though).

For NES Remix 2 I don't think I will ever finish it properly (Twice through with no warps for Super Luigi Bros). I will probably do the individual works and the full thing using warps.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

110. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

Think it will be years if ever before I do that. (I don't see the point in watching someone else do it though).

For NES Remix 2 I don't think I will ever finish it properly (Twice through with no warps for Super Luigi Bros). I will probably do the individual works and the full thing using warps.

I didn't watch anybody do anything. I bought the game and beat it in a week.

Edited on by bezerker99

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

WhiteNoise17

111. Posted:

After having my PSP break and having to fix it today, I finally finished Ys the Oath in Felghana like 30 minutes ago and I must say my interest in the series has risen. I think Ys Seven will be my next outing.

Yo Square Enix I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish milking but.. Final Fantasy is one of the most overdone series of all time!...ALL TIME!!
Also remember 7/18/2011 R.I.P. MegaMan Legends 3 we'll miss you...

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5449-8255 | Nintendo Network ID: Vigilante8

AuthorMessage

Knux

112. Posted:

Shovel Knight! Now that's one majestic gem! :*

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

113. Posted:

Thanks to Club Nintendo, I downloaded 3D Classics Kid Icarus and beat it.
However, I played at an easier difficulty, which made this title lack heart and soul. The difficulty was the reason this game was remembered and there was no reason to bring down the difficulty.
As for presidentation, compared to the first two 3D Classics, they really went lazy on this one. The backrounds could have been more interesting, the camera angles could have differed, the screen could have been customiseable.
I don't feel ripped off as I did with Ikachan, because the original difficulty is still fun, but you're better off getting a $5 version on Wii or Wii U, than grabbing this for that extra dollar.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

114. Posted:

IMO, if the only good thing you have to say about a game is "it's hard" you're doing it wrong. I actually think Kid Icarus was held back by its high difficulty, and found it much more enjoyable when I didn't have to constantly restart the whole freakin' game.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

readypembroke

115. Posted:

Wario Land 4.... VERY great game!

Games I am HYPED for: Splatoon, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, Mario Maker, SSB for Wii U, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors.

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4130-1516 | Nintendo Network ID: readypembroke | Twitter: readypembroke

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

116. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

IMO, if the only good thing you have to say about a game is "it's hard" you're doing it wrong. I actually think Kid Icarus was held back by its high difficulty, and found it much more enjoyable when I didn't have to constantly restart the whole freakin' game.

The only thing that stood out was it's difficulty. It's still a solid title, that I enjoy playing, but it's slightly dated and the remake doesn't revitalize the game enough. I'm also a fan of challenges, and maybe I was a bit harsh on the new difficulty, because it does add depth, and a great way to play the game, without going through one level for 30 minutes. But I definitely think the harder this type of game is, the better.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

117. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles
Man, what a game...
It had flaws; it was a bit overlong, the female armor was questionable, and it felt grindy at times.
Yet, it is one of the greatest games I have ever played.
The combat was a thrill, the environments rich, open and beautiful, the world fully realized, and soundtrack was easily my favourite out of any game.
Yet, the story was the kicker for me.
The characters were all well-done and voice-acted, and the story just had such an impeccable flow to it. The twists were stylishly done.
This is my non-spoiler summary, but if someone could tell me how to tag spoilers, that would be posted as well.

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

Alucard83

118. Posted:

Dark Souls 2 on xbox

Alucard83

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

119. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Thanks to Club Nintendo, I downloaded 3D Classics Kid Icarus and beat it.
However, I played at an easier difficulty, which made this title lack heart and soul. The difficulty was the reason this game was remembered and there was no reason to bring down the difficulty.
As for presidentation, compared to the first two 3D Classics, they really went lazy on this one. The backrounds could have been more interesting, the camera angles could have differed, the screen could have been customiseable.
I don't feel ripped off as I did with Ikachan, because the original difficulty is still fun, but you're better off getting a $5 version on Wii or Wii U, than grabbing this for that extra dollar.

As much as i love the original Kid Icarus, this was an odd game to select for 3D Classics....The new backgrounds completely feel out of place and don't look NES-like at all. Plus, some of those nostalgic kid icarus NES sound effects(When pit makes that magical squeeling sound when he gets hit) have been changed for the worse, since this IS the famicom version....And i for one don't like it. Kid icarus was way more enjoyable on the big screen, back when it was cutting edge, back when it was DIFFICULT. ;)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MeWario

120. Posted:

Mario Kart 8 :) loved it! Sometimes a game comes along at just the right time and this was it! I had been craving a not so serious game that reminded me of why I love games and Mario Kart 8 did the job to a tee. It made me feel like a kid again! So I just finished it to 100 percent completion.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!