Forums

Topic: Games In March 2013

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

KarrotMan

Bioshock Infinite... and maybe Luigi's Mansion and Castlevania MoF. That is all I can get for now since my wallet can't take it and I still have a backlog to plow.

ultraraichu

My March wish list:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U and 3ds)
Lego city undercover (Wii U)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Harmoknights
Luigi's mansion: dark moon

I only going to get 3 of said games this month. The rest would have to wait when I get more time to play.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

arizvega

Can't wait...

SuperNES FAN!!!

Pokefanmum82

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
HarmoKnight
are all i am getting this month......when there's a lull in games I will get Lego City, Castlevania & Etrian Odyssey 4

Want: Ultra Sun/Moon, Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Super Mario Odyssey, Kirby Star Allies, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and many others.
Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and SuperStar Saga.

Aquilalex

Monsta Huntaaaa!! (3DS) nothing more! :3

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

turtlelink

Nothing for me. I'll probably still be playing Persona 3 and Awakening.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Romeo

quick question:
was just thinking of buying Liberation Maiden, but i've read it only takes you like 1hour - 1hour 30mins to beat it
there are appearantly 5 missions and all of them are supposed to be very short, read that in a few reviews : (

that's disappointing... i mean, 1 hour to beat the story? can't remember any game i've played that was this short..

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

sanya_exe

Monster Hunter!!! 15 moar dayz! x3
(Also, Luigi's Mansion, and maybe Harmo Knight...though I might end up getting that next month)

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

Whopper744

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Gears of War Judgement.....I wish the Wii U would have kept Pikmin for a March release date! Haven't go anything for the Wii U since Christmas mainly just because there isn't anything I haven't got that I'm that interested in (despite the lego game looking pretty good actually)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic