Forums

Topic: Games everyone seems to love but you don't get why

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

iKhan

Krambo42 wrote:

Every 3D Mario game.

Every 2D Mario game not called Super Paper Mario.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Drobotic

Team Fortess 2-Now,I don't hate the game,but I don't really think it is necessarily all that.I enjoy it,just not as much as everyone else does.To me,I guess it's just lost charm with me after playing it for more than 300 hours on my PC.Also,collecting digital cosmetic items and weapons has never been my thing,especially with things like trading that I don't quite get.It has solid gameplay and mechanics,but just isn't,at least in my opinion,one of the all-time best shooters.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Tasuki

Chubblings wrote:

Grand Theft Auto IV—it's one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time (98 on Metacritic, which is second highest after Oot with 99). However, I just don't understand why people like it, it was boring, uninteresting, I hated the art palette, and simply just average. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a GTA hater, I loved the previous ones (especially San Andreas) and thought GTA V was awesome, but I just can't understand the praise that this one gets.

Yep I feel the same way. I bought it cheap on a XBL sale played it for about an hour, hour and half and haven't touched it since. The main character was just blah the missions were dull and the driving controls OMG were terrible.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ThePirateCaptain

triforcepower73 wrote:

Left 4 Dead. A fun multiplayer game with TERRIBLE controls. I can't even play it. It's the only game I won't play because I can't endure the controls.

Did you play it on PC or on a console? From my experience with the game on PC, it controlled pretty much the same as every other FPS.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

triforcepower73

CapnPancakes wrote:

triforcepower73 wrote:

Left 4 Dead. A fun multiplayer game with TERRIBLE controls. I can't even play it. It's the only game I won't play because I can't endure the controls.

Did you play it on PC or on a console? From my experience with the game on PC, it controlled pretty much the same as every other FPS.

Console. And "controls" was the wrong word. I should have said "mechanics" I guess. Still not sure if that's the right word haha. But I hate that when you move forward and then take your finger off the analog stick, your character still keeps going for another 2 or 3 feet. And it just doesn't feel like your actually in the world or that your player has any weight at all. Maybe PC is different, idk. But that was just my experience with the Xbox 360 version.

"The future doesn't belong to you!"
Waiting for: BOTW 2, Metroid Prime 4, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.