Forums

Topic: Gamers, what do you usually take with you?

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

theblackdragon

bezerker99 wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

I put my 3ds and android in my pockets. I don't have any type of protective gear for either one.

This^.

I honestly thought I was the only person on the planet who didn't have a protective case for their smart phone.

dood i paid way too much for my iPhone 5 to not have some sort of protective case and screen protector, lol. i've seen the damage my purse can do to things, i don't want that to happen to my phone :3

as for what i carry with me... sometimes i'll toss my 3DS into my purse (like if i go to the store and want to try for some streetpassing) but usually i'll leave it at home. normally i've got my netbook with me because i'm either going to or from work, and of course my phone is usually on me too (and if it's not, i'm freaking out because i can't find the thing haha). if i walk to job#2, i'll also have my iPod on me.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ryno

bezerker99 wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

I put my 3ds and android in my pockets. I don't have any type of protective gear for either one.

This^.

I honestly thought I was the only person on the planet who didn't have a protective case for their smart phone.

Count me as the third person. All I take is my phone around with me.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

GuSolarFlare

I take my 3DS in a Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon case with at least one multiplayer game, my umbrella(when I'm with my bag or when it looks like it will rain ), wallet, my head(better not forget that too people! ) and my Phone(with propper protection).

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MasterWario

My 3DS is in a small protective case that holds 3 games, which either goes into my backpack or this other bag which also has a case with the rest of my games in it. As for consoles, it's actually a toss up between Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U. I only ever bring one though.

And then I have no iPhone (Hooray!). The only device I have from Apple is a classic (4th Gen I believe) iPod that's worked for several years, and I intend to keep it that way for the longest time. Can't stand touch screens.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

GuSolarFlare

@Nintenzo such an amazing case! * ¬ *

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Grubdog

I take my 3DS everywhere. As someone with every puzzle piece, I feel is my duty to give back to the community.

3DS left pocket, Wallet right pocket. I usually leave my phone at home or in the car, a gamer needs their priorities in check. I can't stand smartphones, having the entire world in my pocket is too distracting. I feel free with my 3DS.

pietriots.com - where serious gamers have fun with their puppies

Nintendo Network ID: GRUBDOG | Twitter:

Haywired

I take my 3DS with me in a protective case in my backpack. Even if I have no intention of playing it. I've become a sucker for StreetPass hits...

Haywired

GuSolarFlare

Haywired wrote:

I take my 3DS with me in a protective case in my backpack. Even if I have no intention of playing it. I've become a sucker for StreetPass hits...

you, me, at least 70% of all the other 3DS users and the future 2DS users too.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

TheKingOfTown

I dont usually take anything with me. If I do, its the 3DS for streetpass, or the phone for quick entertainment

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

mamp

My 3DS for streetpasses don't really play with it outside my house though, I just wait until I get home. My phone is used for those emergency gaming situations, like being stuck in a waiting room for hours, that's when I bust out some Plants Vs Zombies.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AutumnShantel

Always my 3DS and Vita, sometimes my 3DS XL or DSi, maybe my Gameboy Micro depending on what I'm in the mood to play. In my (not very small) purse. Also gotta have my headphones and iPod, so there's more electronics in the stupid thing than what I'm supposed to be carrying around...

AutumnShantel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.