Forums

Topic: Gamer's Summit 2010 Better Than E3 2009?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Supermarioman

As we all know Nintendo has recently been holding this event and from what I've seen I have to say its better than our last E3 which was amazing. Sure it didn't have that wow factor E3 did, but it announced release dates for almost every game that we've been waiting to get news on, I though that it was great overall and better than our past 3 E3's!

Supermarioman

UNC5052

I did like the summit but there weren't many big announcements aside from just release dates. I thought there would be more stuff anounced for the first time.

PSN- UNC5052

Kid_A

Nah, because this summit is just slapping release dates on the games that were announced at E3 '09. Although I'm excited out of my mind about seeing some Metroid Other M footage!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Noire

No.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ItsFuzzyPickles

As much as I hate to admit this, but no. But it was still an great game.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

shingi_70

nope.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.