Forums

Topic: GAMEBOY

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

vfabrizio

ok well its been about 10 years since the gameboy advance sp, sigh. and we consumers need a new one! I'm tired of this ds crap and the wii u looks like a cutting board with a screen. nintendo i hope you see this because i know you would make millions upon billions with a new gameboy. the gameboy was not just a portable gaming system to us and it was every kids best friend, you need to come out with a sleeker slimmer gameboy, take the gameboy advance sp and make it thinner with a bigger screen but still is a flip screen and have a classic layout were the buttons look just like nintendo controllers layout and with bigger color options. we are starting to lose you nintendo people are starting to not care about you anymore because the wii is a pile of crap and the ds sucks and we all know the wii u is a fail none of these systems are any match to the original nintendo and the gameboy. you need to come out with a regular system as well gamers are evolving! no one wants to stand up and dance when they're playing video games theres a reason why playstation is dominating right now really take a look at gaming and realize what kids are missing, we can't put the ds or the ps vita or the wii u in our pocket and pull it out whenever because they're to cheaply made and to fragile we need the sturdy reliable gameboy.

ok now gamers we need to get this known! we need to get nintendo to wake up and smell the coffee so help me and repost this as many times as possible until we are heard!! i am only one voice, one person, but together we can make this happen! so please help!!!!!

vfabrizio

Reala

vfabrizio wrote:

ok now gamers we need to get this known! we need to get nintendo to wake up and smell the coffee so help me and repost this as many times as possible until we are heard!! i am only one voice, one person, but together we can make this happen! so please help!!!!!

This sounds like spam, which is against the rules here btw.

Reala

iwanttodie

Untitled

Edited on by theblackdragon

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

theblackdragon

Please don't spam our forums or encourage others to do so. For your idea to work, people would need to contact Nintendo directly, which may be done via e-mail here and by calling their customer service hotline at 1-800-255-3700 (Nintendo of America), or via the information found here if it's Nintendo of Europe you're after. Good luck!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.