Forums

Topic: Game Grumps General Discussion

Posts 161 to 180 of 224

Electricmastro

Bulby wrote:

Super special ultra guest Grant Kirkhope, music composer of many of Rare's classic N64 games!

WARNING, VERY STRONG LANGUAGE AND BRITISHNESS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

This made me more curious about what goes on behind the scenes. I've never really thought about the names you see scrolling by in the credits than just...well...names. XD

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Starman-Super wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

ARRRRRIN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I'M DONE.

WHAT IS THIS?!
WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

I'M STUCK!

I CAN'T DO IT JON!!!

I CAN'T EITHER!

YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE!

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Demmi-Alpha

Aw, yes. Man, I love Game Grumps.

Artist and Game Designer

Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

Final-Starman

Electricmastro wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

ARRRRRIN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I'M DONE.

WHAT IS THIS?!
WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

I'M STUCK!

I CAN'T DO IT JON!!!

I CAN'T EITHER!

YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE!

YOU HAVE TO LOOK DEEP INSIDE OF YOURSELF AND ASK: "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?"

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

Linky_97

Starman-Super wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

ARRRRRIN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I'M DONE.

WHAT IS THIS?!
WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

I'M STUCK!

I CAN'T DO IT JON!!!

I CAN'T EITHER!

YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE!

YOU HAVE TO LOOK DEEP INSIDE OF YOURSELF AND ASK: "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?"

NO ARIN! NO, I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHEEEEIIIT!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Final-Starman

Linky_97 wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

Starman-Super wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

bulby1994 wrote:

ARRRRRIN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I'M DONE.

WHAT IS THIS?!
WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

I'M STUCK!

I CAN'T DO IT JON!!!

I CAN'T EITHER!

YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE!

YOU HAVE TO LOOK DEEP INSIDE OF YOURSELF AND ASK: "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?"

NO ARIN! NO, I'M [BEEEP] DONE WITH THIS [BEEEP] !

Dude, no swearing on NLife! That's a rule!

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

Bulbousaur

The Grumps:
1. JonTron
2. Egoraptor
3. Barry
4. The Goose
5. Jon's Mom
6. Grant Kirkhope

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Kaeobais

The Grant episode is easily the best episode thus far. Hope they manage to get some more cool people on the show. I can imagine Gabe Newell being the type to do something like this, if only to be nice.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Final-Starman

CaptainSquid wrote:

Bulby wrote:

The Grumps:
1. JonTron
2. Egoraptor
3. Barry
4. The Goose
5. Jon's Mom
6. Grant Kirkhope

The perfect Pokemon team.

Yeah- I mean, Venosaur!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

Electricmastro

Kaeobais wrote:

The Grant episode is easily the best episode thus far. Hope they manage to get some more cool people on the show. I can imagine Gabe Newell being the type to do something like this, if only to be nice.

I thought because he was 50 that he wouldn't really be anything close to how he acted on the show. It's great to see that even age won't get in the way of having a great time like on Game Grumps.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Bulbousaur

Agreed, the Grant episode was just about the best episode of Game Grumps ever, so informative and fun! Even though Grant is almost twice Ego and Jon's age, his humour fits in perfectly with theirs. I really hope they get him on again, even if it is only a once-yearly thing, they really do work perfectly together!

CaptainSquid wrote:

Bulby wrote:

The Grumps:
1. JonTron
2. Egoraptor
3. Barry
4. The Goose
5. Jon's Mom
6. Grant Kirkhope

The perfect Pokemon team.

Well then, now I know what to call my Pokemon on my next playthrough

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Kaeobais

CaptainSquid wrote:

Brodeany wrote:

Grep.

D- did you just call their show "Grep"?

Yeah. Here's the logo
Untitled

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic