Showing 61 to 77 of 77
61. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 02:52 BST
ooooohhhh Ryan, your the Sony of my life!
62. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 02:57 BST
Does that make me like the old-school Rareware?
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
63. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 02:58 BST
no, your more like Retro Studios
64. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 02:59 BST
Sweet, Retro Studios.
Yeah, that's right, I brought Samus into 3D and made it awesome.
Edited on Fri 18th September, 2009 @ 03:00 by Noire
65. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 03:01 BST
So you've got a dirty floor?You must swiff it!Get the shelves, TV and more!You must swiff it!Never is a chore!You must swiff it!
Swiff it! Swiff it good! It's not too late!
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
66. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 03:02 BST
Imagine: Billy Mays advertising Swiffer
67. Posted: Mon 21st Sep 2009 23:10 BST
So, hows cleaning with Swiffer?
68. Posted: Mon 21st Sep 2009 23:12 BST
Swiffer's so swell!!!
69. Posted: Mon 21st Sep 2009 23:15 BST
I know isnt it?RIP Billy Mays
70. Posted: Mon 21st Sep 2009 23:16 BST
What the?? Billy who now? Never heard of the geezer and what the hells a swiffer when it's at home?Violins and Nintendo stuff rocks though.Am I in?
What's this bit for again?
71. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 02:16 BST
So, anyone see those rare Billy Mays commercials recently?
72. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 02:17 BST
Billy Mays for Mighty Puddy.
73. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 02:18 BST
@Monkeyman Billy Mays was the best pitchman EVER! look up his commercials. he was famous for oviclean and mighty putty lol
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
74. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 22:17 BST
Gabe, why am I always in your signatures? I know nothing about Pocahantas, although I did enjoy your last random signature a lot.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
75. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 22:22 BST
I have a NintendoDSLite. Not for sale, not even for DSi, which I'm a bit skeptical about.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
76. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 22:29 BST
I like peripherals and swiffers.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
77. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 22:31 BST
But fiddles PWN violins.
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 22:31 by cheetahman91