Showing 21 to 40 of 77
21. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:32 BST
I think the wii wheel is really underrated. It is a piece of plastic but it makes racing games much more comfortable!
22. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:35 BST
I sold mine to gamestop they gave 2$ for it. I didnt expect them to rape me over it but yea...
my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
23. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:36 BST
I beat a 9000+ pad-using MK racer tonight, whilst using ma awesome Wii-Wheel. The other 12 times tho', he kicked me a55.
Does it stop me using my Whiil? NEVER!
24. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:37 BST
Hey Machu, time for an inside joke!
Im using my Wii Wheel!
25. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:40 BST
Go easy on me.
26. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:41 BST
Sorry, but I have to PWN YOU LIKE I ALWAYS DO!!!
27. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:43 BST
PhoenixSage has entered the thread.
Why hullo there, Luiginator. This must be your Fan Club topic. I guess I'm going to be a member from now on.
And now you are a part of my fanclub, hooray!
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
28. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:45 BST
HI PS! Nice to have you here, especially since you came here on your own will! I love the Oxiclean Ball commercial, its so awesome!
29. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:49 BST
Wow that was a very dramatic entrance PhoenixSage,You must show me the way of the Ninja.
30. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:50 BST
me? part of the club??? this is one of the greatest days of my life!!! swiffer is super cool
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
31. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:51 BST
Yes, I totally came to this thread out of the goodness of my heart, not out of any selfish desire to add members to my deliciously delicious fan club. Yeah...
So what am I now a fan of? looks up Swiffer, violins, Nintendo peripherals, and Billy Mays.
Well, at least I like one of those things. ::sweat::
32. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:52 BST
I have a Swiffer Wet Jet. i cant imagine EVER using a mop AGAIN!!
Edited on Wed 16th September, 2009 @ 03:52 by ASDFGHJKL
33. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:57 BST
i love the commercials where the person replaces the mops with swiffer wet jets!
34. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:59 BST
And talking about violins, I hate Johnny. He doesnt deserve to play the violin:[youtube:HUpggXGHYjk]
35. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 04:00 BST
36. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 04:01 BST
The Way of the Ninja is a dark path one must follow, a path of hardship, pain, and secrecy. It is definitely not a path one chooses lightly. Do you truly think you can follow the Way of the Ninja?
Of course, once you finish you can run around in broad daylight and basically end the lives of anyone you deem fit. It's nice.
37. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 04:03 BST
I used to have a swiffer but now I play the violin.
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
38. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 04:03 BST
This seems to be my next big thread!
39. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 04:11 BST
@GabeGreensBut only untill prosady drunk on his own power comes put and end to the party.
Edited on Wed 16th September, 2009 @ 04:11 by malpon
40. Posted: Wed 16th Sep 2009 04:11 BST
I wish I played the violin...