Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 901 to 920 of 6,526

LzWinky

I am (echoes)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

I'm here too, and my old avatar is back and better than ever. Isaac just isn't right for me, Jenna is and will always be perfect for me.

You can thank lz for these recent developments. He questioned my fanboyhood, and when you do that, the Phoenix strikes back. RAWR!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Oh no, Phoenix is confused about his avatar again!

Yep, it's all my fault. I hurt his fanboyishness and now he's going on a rampage!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Yup, it's a fanboy rampage! You've brought this down upon yourselves, mortals!

Seriously, though, it really never did feel right with Isaac like it does with Jenna. I just connect with her on a higher level.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Is anyone else here? I noticed Tails asked the same thing while I checked my mail!

LzWinky

That makes me happy! Now surely there are others. I might have something interesting to say!!!!!

BL_Donth

So how's life? and what happened to that Starboy person?

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Twilight_Crow

I'm here too , now say something.
Hey guys I just created My Backloggery, can I add both of you Golden Sun Fans to my friends?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

@Crow: No, you can't add us . BAM I mean, yes you can.

Tails

@TwlightCrow: Have you seen my new games added on wii-kly review good sir? you might like them ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@Twilight Crow: Go for it. I always like getting more friends! I like to see what others are playing.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Ignore the last message I sent you on Backloggery. I'm so scarred right now it ain't even funny

@Tails: You and your Wii-kley reviews

Tails

@Pheonix: thats the avatar i always rememberd you by don't change it anymore :3 she looks soo beautiful and awesome if you don't mind me saying so

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

Thanks PhoenixSage, lz2009 let me know what you think about my collection so far.
Tails86 I had a busy week and today I spend too much time on Backloggery but I'm checking right away

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Ignore the last message I sent you on Backloggery. I'm so scarred right now it ain't even funny

@Tails: You and your Wii-kley reviews

gives you a raspberrys go to my topic and take a look ^^! plz?

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Thanks PhoenixSage, lz2009 let me know what you think about my collection so far.
Tails86 I had a busy week and today I spend too much time on Backloggery but I'm checking right away

don't check the blog website check my topic in general discussion

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

@Pheonix: thats the avatar i always rememberd you by don't change it anymore :3 she looks soo beautiful and awesome if you don't mind me saying so

I'm going all in with Jenna from this point on. I just like her too much to use somebody else. And no, I don't mind it at all. Any compliments for my girl Jenna are greatly appreciated!

@TC: Will do, once I get my new theme up and ready.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Can I question your gender now?

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

I'm going all in with Jenna from this point on. I just like her too much to use somebody else. And no, I don't mind it at all. Any compliments for my girl Jenna are greatly appreciated!

@TC: Will do, once I get my new theme up and ready.

do you have any awesome pictures of just her you wouldn't mind letting me have you can send them to my email if you don't mind my emails in my signature plz?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.