Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 801 to 820 of 6,522

J-Man

JTCPingas09 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

Hey Gabe Greens. Will you add my Wii Number? I have Wii Speak!

DO you REALLY want to hear my voice?

YES! I want to hear your voice!

You will also meet me,SuperSonic1990,and Tails86

J-Man

grenworthshero

Tails86 wrote:

i know the whole war i lived through it i had a genesis and cousin had SNES he bragged about mario kart mario all stars super mario world all those i was like oh well i got sonic the hedgehog he's like ya and? well i failed that one xD

I had a Super NES, and Super Mario World was my obsession. I went to my cousin's house and played Sonic, and I actually liked it a lot, but there's just an inexplicable gap there. I would never have even thought of buying a Genesis. Now, the thought's crossed my mind more than once. Now that I have all the Nintendo consoles and a buttload of games, I'm starting to expand my collection to other consoles, and I'm thinking seriously about buying a Genesis sometime. However, there's still, somewhere in the back of my mind, a little version of me, remembering my roots. Only when I have a lot of money to spare will I buy a Genesis. Then comes the Dreamcast.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Tails

J-Man wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

Hey Gabe Greens. Will you add my Wii Number? I have Wii Speak!

DO you REALLY want to hear my voice?

YES! I want to hear your voice!

You will also meet me,SuperSonic1990,and Tails86

Gabe we'd love for you to join us one day when your not too busy at night of course it depends on some nights cause of my work sometimes i have to go in early sometimes not but anytime this week you got it for sure ^^!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

the last Nintendo console i owned before my wii and DS was the N64 and i still have the same one from christmas when they came out and it still works got great games that work for it still too ^^but after my Genesis died i never went back to sega

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Wow, how many conversations are going on at once?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

FINE, Ill later get my Wii number. Rule number one, no asking about age, or anything that has to do with age. #2, I hate talking so dont expect a full blown conversation, and probably not too much randomness. #3 If i say Shhhhh, then stop making sound and Ill leave, for an undisputable reason. Understood?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

we just talk about games man thats usually our conversation about stuff and we show off our game collections and systems we don't go off saying hey whats your age man or anything don't worry ^^were nice guys Gabe i promise were probably the only people on here who are extremely nice ^^ we wouldn't harm a fly just don't go around saying stuff about us that isn't true or my Yoshi will come find you and eat you

ASDFGHJKL

You callin me a fly! I pity the fewl who calls me a fly! My voice make me sound younger than I am

ASDFGHJKL

Metang

GabeGreens wrote:

You callin me a fly! I pity the fewl who calls me a fly! My voice make me sound younger than I am

You are a fly! YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITY (jk)

Edited on by Metang

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.&...

Noire

Ceiling. Another ceiling. Another ceiling. Possibly birds. The sky. Space, the final frontier. Many different celestial objects. Heaven.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

Ceiling. Another ceiling. Another ceiling. Possibly birds. The sky. Space, the final frontier. Many different celestial objects. Heaven.

CYBERTRON!!!

Noire

BleachFan888 wrote:

But NOT the ground!

Right, because that would be wassdown, y'all?

EDIT: Yup, Cybertron's out there, all right. Do you think all the Autobots and Decepticons on Cybertron will be angry at us when they recieve a transmission of Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen? They might declare war on the human race.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

BleachFan888 wrote:

But NOT the ground!

Right, because that would be wassdown, y'all?

EDIT: Yup, Cybertron's out there, all right. Do you think all the Autobots and Decepticons on Cybertron will be angry at us when they recieve a transmission of Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen? They might declare war on the human race.

U kidding? Michael Bay messed up Soundwave's voice! Do I need to post comparison videos?

O and don't worry, we're on our way

Edited on by irken004

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

So wassdown yall?

The tile floor, the ground, more ground, the molten part of the earth that I can't remember, the Earth's outer core, the Earth's inner core, and Hell.

@irken: So are we doomed to being wiped out? You can put in a good word, for me, can't ya? I'm not ready to die yet, too many games to play before I go dying!

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

So wassdown yall?

The tile floor, the ground, more ground, the molten part of the earth that I can't remember, the Earth's outer core, the Earth's inner core, and Hell.

@irken: So are we doomed to being wiped out? You can put in a good word, for me, can't ya? I'm not ready to die yet, too many games to play before I go dying!

Well at least there are some games you want to stay away from coughGoldenSunDScough

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

So wassdown yall?

I would report to Megatron, but he's busy with his rant about Starscream on the IGN forums. As for everyone dying? I wouldn't say that. Optimus usually gives us a handful of trouble.

If anything, The Fallen might just enslave all of your...

receives report of The Fallen's death...

....D@%$&^!!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.